Concealed Carry while a FELON is near!!!??

Rhynoceo

I have a friend that I work with & I assume that he's a felon due to our small talks, but I have a UTAH non res & a WI cc permit & sometimes I give him rides from work... I'm not trying to break any laws him just a good friend giving a coworker a ride. Can I get in trouble giving my friend a ride if hes a felon & im concealed carrying?

If your firearm is truly concealed while you carry, your "friend" would have no knowledge of it. If his right to own a firearm is gone due to his felonious actions then it is HE who cannot carry the firearm.

However, let's play a little scenario. You have your gun in the console (not locked). You then get pulled over by the police for something minor. If the cop asks you to step out of the car, you then are leaving a felon in the car with a loaded weapon. If that scenario happens, how will you proceed? "Excuse me officer, before I get out, I have a loaded weapon in the console and a known felon in the next seat... ummm, what do you want me to do?"

Just keep it on your person, if you don't already do so.

Leaving aside the comments that accomany the thread, the answer to the thread question is "all felons CC". Back to the comments, if you know he is a felon and you know he is CC, I will be polite and tell you that you lack common sense. This scenario can only go in one direction and that is DOWN

Leaving aside the comments that accomany the thread, the answer to the thread question is "all felons CC". Back to the comments, if you know he is a felon and you know he is CC, I will be polite and tell you that you lack common sense. This scenario can only go in one direction and that is DOWN

What thread are you reading?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

So if a cop walks by a felon will the felon be arrested too? I'd say not. With the gun on your person concealed I'd not worry. You have no plans to do anything illegal anyway.

I have a friend that I work with & I assume that he's a felon due to our small talks, but I have a UTAH non res & a WI cc permit & sometimes I give him rides from work... I'm not trying to break any laws him just a good friend giving a coworker a ride. Can I get in trouble giving my friend a ride if hes a felon & im concealed carrying?

no, jiust don't let him have any kind of access to the gun

THANKS YOU ALL WHO RESPONDED WITH GREAT INSIGHT to my question! You guys are the best & so is this app!! Again thanks...!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back