Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right hand, for a keltec pf11. My Kimber Solo will fit in this crossbreed perfectly. Thanks

Crossbreed Holster

I have the Super Tuck and Mini Tuck for my Sig P239 and KelTec P3AT (4 Crossbreed holsters). My favorite is the Super Tuck because carries the gun in a position that is totally undetectable even with a light shirt, distributes the weight well, and never lets the gun poke or abrade me. Also, retention is excellent while still allowing a smooth, easy draw.

Crossbreed holster

I would choose a crossbreed snapslide for right hand shooter to fit my Glock 21sf. I have several Supertuck deluxe for my other pistols but would love to try their snapslide while drivimg.

Dwayne

Right hand Super Tuck for Glock 17. I am taking my CCW class Friday and I open carry now and this would be a perfect gift for me and this would be my first concealed holster.

Crossbreed Give Away

I would take another Super tuck deluxe. I have one for my Taurus 7/24 and
would like to have one for my Para P-14. They are great holsters.

Bed side back up for the standard 5" 1911 Colt 45, I've been needing something like this and already have all the convential holster I will ever need.

Crossbreed Contest

I like the Super Tuck, Right hand, horse for a Smith & Wesson Sigma SW40VE. I've been looking at this holster for months but just don't have the money right now.

Absolutely a right hand Mini tuck for my Ruger LCP without laser.
It's nearly the perfect holster for my build. The LCP would virtually disappear.

Looks like the rt hand Super Tuck Deluxe for my XD Subcompact. Its getting warm in Florida, time to shed the bulky clothes.

I would like the Super Tuck Deluxe, RH for my great 1911 Ed Brown. Looks like it has the best of both worlds, leather and Kydex. It's a privilege and tremendous responsibility to be able to carry in order to defend your family and your self!

Crossbread Holsters

Sign me up for the Supertuck. I've never really looked at these hiolsters before but they are awesome how the fit. I love that you can tuck a shirt and be completely concealed. Also, that they offer enough support for a larger firearm. The attachment system is unique and from the look of it beats others I've seen and tried. Definately, I want the crossbread supertuck,. Sign me up!!

Shootstraight

my choice

Hello:

I will choose the:
Supertuck
right handed
cowhide Black
For the Sig P250
Include the J-locks so as to have a choice of snapps or jlock belt hooks

Thanks

I choose the SuperTuck Deluxe
SuperTuck Deluxe
right handed
cowhide black
for the Ruger p345
with J-locks please

Looks real comfortable and conceals well. Thanks for the opportunity.:pleasantry:

looks like the mini for me

Now if I can just find a Ruger LC9,they're back orered at every shop around here in Mich:cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back