Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crossbreed Holster Giveaway

I have a new Kahr PM9 and have started carrying it in a pocket holster. That works great when I wear jeans, but . . . I would very much like to have an IWB holster for the Kahr, for wearing with more dressy slacks and/or those with smaller pockets. The "MiniTuck" appears to be a good choice for the PM9. I'd like to win one to find out! Specifically, I'd like a right-handed holster in black cowhide. I'd prefer to add the "J hooks" option.

I'm enjoying the forums and other information available on this site.

Thanks for entering me in the contest.

I would pick the MiniTuck for my LCP. I haven't found anything that I like so far; I've tried ankle holster, pocket holster, others; this looks like a great option that provides comfort as well as concealment.

I would love to win the SuperTuck Deluxe for my Glock model 27 right handed.
It would be great to own one of these top of the line holsters.
I would purchase one of these holsters, but being disabled on a fixed income
I just can't afford one.

SuperTuck Deluxe for the XD

I have tried a tuckable holster that tuck in clothes great but the holster was not made of rigid material. Hence it made it difficult to holster my XD. I am using a rigid holster IWB now but I can't tuck shirts in with it. The SuperTuck Deluxe would be the answer to both my issues, tucking the shirt and being able to holster easily my XD. :triniti:

Yep, the Deluxe SuperTuck would work for me. Looks comfortable and seems to hide the gun really well. Oh, by the way, that would be a RH holster for a S&W M&P9c. Thanks!

SuperTuck Deluxe

Hey Luke,
Thank you for the opportunity to win a SuperTuck Deluxe. As it happens I just purchased a new 1911 and the SuperTuck will be the perfect accessory. Thanks again.
Tlee43

I pick the MicroClip, in R/Hand Cowhide for the Kel-Tec P3AT. for sometimes I need to let My pocket pistol breath.

Ok... I'll be a bit different.
Left Handed, SuperTuck Deluxe in black for my Springfield XD.
Being Disabled and if needed to go any where that involves more than one store to shop... I need to ride my scooter. This holster will make CC easier for me.
Thanks
Bear

I would like the Right Hand "SuperTuck Deluxe" holster for the Beretta Cougar, in Natural Horsehide with the Combat Cut. I have a few holsters for this gun: Fobus, Galco, & High Noon for Outside the Waist Band, and would like a good and comfortable Inside the Waist Band Holster for maximum concealment. I see many posts in various groups and forums favoring CrossBreed Holsters, and would really love to try one out.

SuperTuck Deluxe Horsehide Natural for a Springfield 1911

As nice as the mini looks, I don't carry a tiny gun. As the proud owner of a full size 45acp Springfield Armory 1911-A1 Mil-Spec I can say it may be big, but it's thin. And it shoots nice big bullets. So the SuperTuck Deluxe Right Hand is what I need. The video demo looked pretty good too but I failed to pay any attention to the holster. :)

Don't get me wrong though, a tiny gun is appealing and the though has crossed my mind often when browsing the gun stores. But as I get more guns from my "like to have" list I think my 1911 will still always be my favorite.

holster giveaway

great give away! I like the Supertuck for XD 9mm subcompact.
Thanks guys~
JC aka Rudiepop!:pleasantry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1