Concealed Carry anti-list (biz that don't allow)

hunterws

Wondering where the list is to post businesses that do not allow us to carry concealed or otherwise.

Was at Altra Federal Credit Union yesterday and noticed they have a new sign up here in LaCrosse Wisconsin that forbids weapons.

Thanks

UMMM... you said Altra FEDERAL credit union?!?!?

That is FEDERAL property, NO GUNS ALLOWED! Even if there wasn't a sign you would not be allowed to carry on their property.
You can carry into a BANK, but not federal credit unions.
Got it?
Good!

I still haven't found any businesses in Colorado with a sign other than gun shops

Unless the credit is owned by the Federal Government or located in or on Federal property you can carry in one. I belong to a "Federal CU" it's just part of it name, I carry in all the time no problems.

UMMM... you said Altra FEDERAL credit union?!?!?

That is FEDERAL property, NO GUNS ALLOWED! Even if there wasn't a sign you would not be allowed to carry on their property.
You can carry into a BANK, but not federal credit unions.
Got it?
Good!

They actually don't have anything to do with the Federal Government and are not federal property. It's just a name :)

Sorry... my bad.
The only federal credit unions I have had experience with have actually been FEDERAL property.

Sorry... my bad.
The only federal credit unions I have had experience with have actually been FEDERAL property.

You mean like located on a military base or inside a VA hospital? I know of no credit unions that are Federal government controlled and operated by Federal government employees.

Wondering where the list is to post businesses that do not allow us to carry concealed or otherwise.

Was at Altra Federal Credit Union yesterday and noticed they have a new sign up here in LaCrosse Wisconsin that forbids weapons.

Thanks

Click on the "Forum" tab near the top of this webpage, it should already be highlighted, click on it anyway. Then look at the subforum that is 5 down on the list from this one that you just posted in.

Naw, it's a locally owned biz, simply has the word 'federal' in to show association, certainly not a federal installation.

Still wondering where the **** list is?

thanks

Naw, it's a locally owned biz, simply has the word 'federal' in to show association, certainly not a federal installation.

Still wondering where the **** list is?

thanks
You know why? -- because here states laws are not uniform. Lowes where I am residing, I can carry, no worries...some other states or county it is a no-no...just an example...Walmart always allows carry...and their range ammo are really el cheapo.

I am not aware of any such list that exists just keep an eye out for the signs and if they don't have a sign posted you're fine to carry there unless asked not to do so by an employee.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back