Conceal carry badge" ????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your picture you picked a bald guy in tights giving his "O" face....hmmmm.

Your username + pic you posted = Doesn't surprise me.

So how long have you been on subs??? :biggrin:

Don't you be doggin' on Jean Luc :biggrin:

Looks like this thread is done. Last several posts were nonsense personal attacks. I'd like to see the MODs' lock this one up.

gf

Looks like this thread is done. Last several posts were nonsense personal attacks. I'd like to see the MODs' lock this one up.

gf

Well thank you for your wonderfull insight and on topic contribution to this thread.:biggrin:

Your username + pic you posted = Doesn't surprise me.

So how long have you been on subs??? :biggrin:

Funny you should mention that.... I did 7 patrols on USS Rhode Island!

Don't you be doggin' on Jean Luc :biggrin:

Or NavyLT!

With all the threads on CCW Badges, I think we might need a separate forum dedicated to CCW Badges.
And Clip... err, I mean MAGAZINE... springs
And To carry one in the chamber or not
And Can I sell my gun directly to my wife's brother's second cousin who lives to states away
And If I drive to visit my wife's brother's second cousin two states away, can I take my gun with me
And If I was to ship my gun to my wife's brother's second cousin two states away, do I have to tell UPS what's in the box

I didn't know this forum had mods

I think she is a moderator, but I notice she isn't wearing a badge!:
imgad

That should be a screen out question on the application for a Permit. Do you want a Badge. Answer yes you get no Permit.

That should be a screen out question on the application for a Permit. Do you want a Badge. Answer yes you get no Permit.

Why should you have to fill out an application to exercise your Constitutional rights ?

Funny you should mention that.... I did 7 patrols on USS Rhode Island!

Or NavyLT!

And Clip... err, I mean MAGAZINE... springs
And To carry one in the chamber or not
And Can I sell my gun directly to my wife's brother's second cousin who lives to states away
And If I drive to visit my wife's brother's second cousin two states away, can I take my gun with me
And If I was to ship my gun to my wife's brother's second cousin two states away, do I have to tell UPS what's in the box
You mean the USS Rhode Island, NCC 72701? :yu:
Was that the SSBN 730 or 740 that you served on?:wink:
Per dad: Subs deserve fish names because they spend most of their time underwater and leave the state names to the Battleships. Even though the USS Ohio is the class Sub.:pleasantry:

You mean the USS Rhode Island, NCC 72701? :yu:
Was that the SSBN 730 or 740 that you served on?:wink:
Per dad: Subs deserve fish names because they spend most of their time underwater and leave the state names to the Battleships. Even though the USS Ohio is the class Sub.:pleasantry:

No they should have soppy names because they are really nothing more than couples cruises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back