Colt reintroduces the Pocketlite

Your link is a very nice review...plenty of pics.

Being a 1911 lover, I naturally drooled at the design. However, I've fallen out of love with carrying a weapon with the Browning developed hammer. It just seems more difficult to draw from a concealed holster.

Having said that, I'll likely buy one anyway. One can never have too many guns based on the 1911.:laugh:

My dad's wife has a Colt Mustang (bought it about 20? years ago, and has never fired it). She says it's too hard to rack the slide... :no:

I wonder if she'd sell it to me.

Looks good and I'd like to have one to replace my Taurus 738, as it's too finicky about ammo. Way too many FTE'S.

I saw the Colt today too. I loved it and said I'm getting one!.......Then....... I saw the newly released Kimber .380 with Crimson Trace grips! Its like a little brother for my Crimson Ultra Carry II! I'm so torn!!!!!

Colt Pocketlite return is too little to late.

Every gun maker now has a "pocket" pistol and the technology has surpassed the pocketlite. If they would have been wise enough to keep it in production maybe, just maybe, they wouldn't have gone bankrupt.

As for me, my PM9 serves me well. and it's a 9mm.

I like the pocket pistols. My first firearm in the 70's or early 80's was a Raven. It too, would have have been pocket gun by our today standards. I also own a Colt 1911, can't say much about it. Everything is perfect about it. For EDC I'll stay with my Kel Tec P 11, it's a 9 mm. and a great pocket gun

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back