Civilian sues law enforcement over very invasive/painful "Forced Catheterization"

You remind me of that gay dude on My Name Is Earl who calls the cops and bakes them cookies. Fluffer.

You remind me of the white trash who milk welfare and other tax-payer funded government programs and then complain about the government as they sit on their ass on forums like this all day everyday. Get a life.

It really is pathetic how you start a thread about an incident that involves police catching a criminal. You scream and cry about our rights "being taken away" any time a criminal gets caught, even when the police have a warrant. Give me a break.

BzZzZzZZ! Wrong!!! :rolleyes:

As an Honorably Discharged Military Police Officer I am one of the first people to stand up and applaud when the majority of decent cops do a good job. Unfortunately we don't get too many of those stories in the media nowadays do we?

However...I am also going to be one of the first people to cry foul whenever the few 'bad apples' that tarnish the badge and all that it represent's are caught red handed breaking the laws of our nation.

Not every citizen is a criminal, just like not every cop is a criminal sir.

P.s.

If you don't think that there's something wrong with 'forced catheterization' on a citizen, then why don't you kindly volunteer your genitals to be forced to go through that very painful procedure just to see how it feels.

Now pleeease...Give 'me' a break sir. :big_boss:

You remind me of the white trash who milk welfare and other tax-payer funded government programs and then complain about the government as they sit on their ass on forums like this all day everyday. Get a life.

lol you sure get riled up fast.

The cops were wrong. Do they have to stick a catheter up your tiny little wangdong for you to realize what they did to that man?

BTW, I'm not white. Check out my profile pic.

Fluffer.

How exactly did you infer that my feelings were hurt? I was simply stating my opinion on your existence both on this forum and in this world. People like you are exactly why the public has such a negative imagine of LEOs. You think a little piece of tin on your chest entitles you to something over somebody who's not a cop. That sir, is pathetic.

In addition, I assure you I am fully grown.

I can assure you that your opinion means jack sh1t no matter how important you must feel on these forums. You clearly have some deep issues with law enforcement and anyone who supports them. So what one are you, the anti-government nut job, or the person who always wanted to be a cop but never could, or the person paying higher insurance rates? For claiming to be grown up as you insult people who disagree with you, you are pathetic.

Funny, I don't remember making any insult, that you yourself didn't make first? That inherently makes your point null and void. Wanted to be a cop? I sure did. Then I turned down the job offer to take a job as a federally contracted security officer making twice as much and doing basically the exact same thing. I'm neither anti-cop nor anti-government, I'm anti criminal-cop and anti-corrupt government. So explain to me what exactly these deep issues I "clearly" have with law enforcement are, other than protesting their break of the the laws they are commissioned and sworn to enforce?

Then I turned down the job offer to take a job as a federally contracted security officer making twice as much and doing basically the exact same thing. I'm neither anti-cop nor anti-government, I'm anti criminal-cop and anti-corrupt government.

Link Removed

Then I turned down the job offer to take a job as a federally contracted security officer making twice as much and doing basically the exact same thing. I'm neither anti-cop nor anti-government, I'm anti criminal-cop and anti-corrupt government.

Link Removed

Mmm, not quite sweety. Patrol officer.

And yet if sitting at a desk sleeping paid me twice as much as being a cop, I'd do that too.

Link Removed

Wow....Aren't you some kind of an elitist?

Prior to my health issues, I had been employed as a Military Police Officer (U.S. Army), a Federal Reserve Police Officer, an armed Security Officer Supervisor & an Executive Protection Agent (Bodyguard).

I have seen many professional's within the security industry and I have also seen some lazy, unprofessional swine in the security industry.
I have seen many professional's within the law enforcement community and I have also seen some, lazy, egotistical, unprofessional swine in the law enforcement community as well.

Knocking down an entire profession of true 'first responders' (security officers) is both juvenile and asinine imvho.
The underpaid and underappreciated people within the security industry truly are the the 'eyes & ears' of; law enforcement, EMS & fire dept's across this nation. In the 14 years that I worked within the security industry I cannot tell you how many people I have seen first hand being; helped, protected & sometimes even rescued because of the quick response of professional security personell.

Please get informed and stop playing that old and tired elitist LEO card.

BzZzZzZZ! Wrong!!! :rolleyes:

As an Honorably Discharged Military Police Officer I am one of the first people to stand up and applaud when the majority of decent cops do a good job. Unfortunately we don't get too many of those stories in the media nowadays do we?

However...I am also going to be one of the first people to cry foul whenever the few 'bad apples' that tarnish the badge and all that it represent's are caught red handed breaking the laws of our nation.

Not every citizen is a criminal, just like not every cop is a criminal sir.

P.s.

If you don't think that there's something wrong with 'forced catheterization' on a citizen, then why don't you kindly volunteer your genitals to be forced to go through that very painful procedure just to see how it feels.

Now pleeease...Give 'me' a break sir. :big_boss:

Pleeease.....

Why aren't there many stories of police in the news for doing good things? Because people like you don't care. You dont want to hear about police helping people, you want to hear about police screwing up, it furthers your anti-government agenda and makes you feel better about having a gun. It makes you feel like you need your gun more because people are getting their rights violated.

I don't think this forced urine sample was wrong. The dumbass wanted to use drugs in his car and violate the law. Police got a warrant and did what the judge allowed them to.

lol you sure get riled up fast.

The cops were wrong. Do they have to stick a catheter up your tiny little wangdong for you to realize what they did to that man?

BTW, I'm not white. Check out my profile pic.

Fluffer.

Did I say you were white? Didn't think so.

Funny, I don't remember making any insult, that you yourself didn't make first? That inherently makes your point null and void. Wanted to be a cop? I sure did. Then I turned down the job offer to take a job as a federally contracted security officer making twice as much and doing basically the exact same thing. I'm neither anti-cop nor anti-government, I'm anti criminal-cop and anti-corrupt government. So explain to me what exactly these deep issues I "clearly" have with law enforcement are, other than protesting their break of the the laws they are commissioned and sworn to enforce?

Like I said, couldn't become a cop, now has ego problems and likes to criticize those who did get hired as cops.

Don't remember your insult? Calling somebody pathetic is an insult.

Yes another pointless thread. Never enough info to conclude anything other than an abundance of asshats on here like to bash cops and the gov. This site is a joke. You patriots think the 2A will protect you from EVERYTHING out there. It doesn't. And I find it interesting its the same forum users posting these stories. You old farts should take an internet time out and take granny out to a steak dinner once in a while. Internet America won't fall apart while you're gone I assure you.

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

this forum seems to not be to your liking...well all you have to do is click the logout...and you won't have to put up with us ASSHATS .... plain and simple

I think you need to grow up...you are here because you like your 2nd amendment, as it is guaranteed under the law, yet you ridicule anyone else for expressing their feelings on here under the 1st amendment... and you would like to take away more peoples rights as they were to this guy in the posted article...

"I need to grow up"?
"I 'ridicule' anyone else who expresses their feeling's under the 1st amendment"?
"I would like to take away more people's rights?"

Well...That is 'your' opinion pal...And we all know that opinion's are like buttholes, everybody has one....

Can you be anymore 'vague' and 'biased' in your bloviated statement's?

Please try and go back, then truly "re-read" all of the replies in this thread/topic to try and get a better sense of exactly why I wrote what I wrote.

~SMH~

Nothing you said made any sense. I read these forums because it helps me relax when i poop and its always good for a laugh when I waste time at the workplace. Oh and you could learn a lot from me.

now you are showing you small IQ... the post was basic and to the point...if you are having trouble understanding what he said, you need to brush up on your reading skills!

Could someone please pass the seasoning?

I have a LOT of extra popcorn left over from the massive Zimmerman riots that didn't meet expectations.

Help your selves :p

*Passes popcorn...

It really is pathetic how you start a thread about an incident that involves police catching a criminal. You scream and cry about our rights "being taken away" any time a criminal gets caught, even when the police have a warrant. Give me a break.

I don't think you read the whole article...and as for any of us screaming and crying when any criminal is caught, you have that ALL wrong...there are plenty of times we applaud the arrest of a BG... we cry foul when it is warranted... and as for the warrant... there were inconsistencies in the hospital's story vs. the police's story.......YOU seem to be the one screaming and crying...you were the first one to CRY foul

you seem to be on this forum as much as anybody else...maybe you should head your own words...just a thought

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back