Civilian assist police officer in shootout

Captain K-man

Here's another awesome story. There have been a few good stories lately about armed civilians making a difference by being armed and in the right place. Another old coot, but this guy can shoot (165 yards with a pistol). I hope he gets a medal. We need more feel good stories like this to show the anti-gun crowd that they're oh so wrong. I wonder how the anti-gun crowd is going to put a spin on this.

Armed Citizen in TX Stops Shooting Spree and Saves Cop by Making 150+ Yard Shot With a Pistol. Link Removed the story, with video from Guns.com

Here's the videos from the above link.
Sheriff Grubbs comments on shootings at Peach House RV Park - YouTube

Great story! Unfortunately anywhere else in the country and you go to jail for that. Luckily this guy lives in Texas where they have a sense of rationality.

Good stories like this everyday unless FOX reports it no one knows. One of the local lawmen, Newark, De. Tagged an illegal, 10th time driving. Without a license among others. Lawman said (against the imperial leaders rule) I am arresting him handing him over to the imperial guards. (ICE). Called is Sups. They said oh my gosh, you can't arrest him for such petty offenses. The imperial leader and Holdup Holder, our assofattornygeneral, says bad lawman. Let him go..... Yep and suspended the lawman. Did you read that or hear about it? Check it out. HERE IS HOW IT WAS REPORTED. Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., is demanding answers after a report surfaced that a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent is facing punishment for arresting an illegal immigrant.*The unidentified agent could face a three-day suspension after he arrested a 35-year-old illegal immigrant from Mexico who had as many as 10 traffic violations.*He was nabbed in Newark, Del.The agent was ordered by supervisors to release the individual because he was not a “priority target.” When the officer balked, he was threatened with a three-day suspension and the illegal alien was let go.*“The actions that it appears were taken by your agency send a message to agents in the field that they will be punished for doing their duty and enforcing the law,” Sessions wrote in an letter to ICE Director John Morton and obtained exclusively by Fox News.*WAIT UNTIL THEY RUN OR AND KILL ONE OF THE LIBERAL KIDS OR A BIDEN FAMILY MEMBE.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back