Christopher Cruz = Lying Scumbag Thug!

The_Outlaw

~The Dude Abides~
The 28-year-old biker accused of starting a bloody encounter between a group of bikers and an SUV driver on a New York highway says he does not feel responsible for the attack.
Christopher Cruz, a car wash worker, was captured on video cutting off & brake checking the Range Rover driven by Alexian Lien on the West Side Highway in Manhattan last month.
Lien, driving with his wife and 2-year-old in the car, was pulled out of his SUV and severely beaten by the motorcyclists traveling with Cruz, police said.
"I never had intentions to slow him down or cause any type of problems," Cruz told ABC News' Dan Harris in his first sit-down interview. "I don't think I feel responsible."
Cruz, a father of two, has been charged with reckless endangerment and unlawful imprisonment for his role that started the incident. The charges could land him up to one year in prison.

Link Removed

What a lying scumbag! He deserve's at least 2-3 year's in prison imvho.

I ride a bike and I can tell you right now, the moment you let off the throttle the speed goes down fast. He didn't need to hit the brake in order for him to slow down if front of the SUV, all he had to do was let off the throttle. One can see compared to all the traffic around him that he is the only one slowing down and all the bikes move past him and the SUV into him.

The guy is either the biggest liar, or the most stupid motorcyclist I have ever seen. Either way, he's done in my opinion when the jury gets their licks at him.

I used to ride quite a bit. Nothing like being on the open road on a Sunny crisp fall afternoon. You can't explain what it feels like...maybe like squeezing off a 30 round mag for the first time on that new ar you bought! Nah! I had a biker do the same thing to me once on the interstate. Any of you biker dudes looking to become road rash let me know. I will gladly accommodate any ahole that is stupid enough to brake check me in my jeep. Then if you can bust out my window with you helmet in one hand while cradling your intestines in your other hand you can go ahead and try to punch me while I bring out the next best thing to a jeep!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back