CHP beats woman on freeway

One day soon, the American Stasi will feel real resistance from The People. It will be no more easy to watch than that video was, but it will be justifiable under the laws of unintended consequences, of which the Stasi are still unaware and untrained on how to avoid apparently.

Blues

One day soon, the American Stasi will feel real resistance from The People. It will be no more easy to watch than that video was, but it will be justifiable under the laws of unintended consequences, of which the Stasi are still unaware and untrained on how to avoid apparently.
From time to time in various forums, I come across some cop or cop (or especially BATFE) groupie making threats, especially toward gun owners. My advice is always:

"Watch the movie Michael Collins and reconsider. The more you talk, the more you resemble one of the 'black & tans'."

They rarely get it.

From time to time in various forums, I come across some cop or cop (or especially BATFE) groupie making threats, especially toward gun owners. My advice is always:

"Watch the movie Michael Collins and reconsider. The more you talk, the more you resemble one of the 'black & tans'."

They rarely get it.

I wasn't familiar with the movie. I get it now. Thanks for the tip.

I wasn't familiar with the movie. I get it now. Thanks for the tip.
They have neither barracks nor fortified positions.

If they choose to conduct themselves as an hostile foreign army of occupation, they will at some point be treated like one.

The Germans and Japanese at least had the sense to put themselves in armed cantonments. They didn't try to live among their victims.

They have neither barracks nor fortified positions.

If they choose to conduct themselves as an hostile foreign army of occupation, they will at some point be treated like one.

The Germans and Japanese at least had the sense to put themselves in armed cantonments. They didn't try to live among their victims.

An activist/writer whom I know and like, Mike Vanderboegh, wrote something recently that tangentially relates to this idea. The "relatable" part is the last paragraph which are Mike's own words:

Monday, July 21, 2014

Remember the Battle of Athens? Looks like the local sheriff in McMinn County is getting ready for another.

Link Removed

Now I'm on record that this is a goodness thing, since it takes military assets and puts them out in the hinterlands where the armed citizenry can get their hands on it if, as and when. So I say, procure away!

Blues

They rarely get it.

If you want to make a point about the Black and Tans, have people watch "The Wind That Shakes the Barley." I could not even watch the whole thing I got so angry. It was like the War for Irish Independence was still going on and I was in the middle of it. I can't recall having such a visceral reaction to a historical film. "Michael Collins" is a very good movie, but it is a walk in the park compared to "Barley."

And what is it with California? I thought they were supposed to be mellow!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back