Chicago....An Armed Thug's Paradise?

The_Outlaw

~The Dude Abides~
Violent start to 4th of July holiday weekend: 6 dead, at least 28 others wounded as of Friday...And the weekend has not even started yet!

Link Removed

OK, Now in the most anti gun state in the US, I think the Chicago PD could stop all the shootings by just going to the "bad parts" of Chicago and busting in and arresting all of the gang bangers on possession of weapons! Against the law? Well isn't denying the Second Amendment to honest people also against the law? If Liberals want to remove guns, great they can REMOVE themselves from the US!

There are some areas of Chicago that even the police will not go unless they go as a SWAT teams. I know because I lived in the Chicago area and still have many friends and family living there still!. And obummer said that the USA should be like Chicago!

I would like to know, is most of America stupid? Don't get me wrong I love this country! But I have been hearing from people (young, 15-40 years old (I'm 59) that we don't need guns and that the Constitution and Bill of Rights are outdated! Where have we gone wrong as a nation?

Chicago is the poster child for failed policy. I have a family member who is CPD, and he said the issue is not guns. Guns are simply one symptom of much bigger problems.

I am scared to death if they would desire to use Chicago as the example to set for the whole country. I have heard in some parts of the city, you would be safer going overseas to the middle east than to go to the bad areas.

I think one of the most telling parts parts of the story is that the survivors are not cooperating with police. Obviously this is a thug problem. The problem is of course when innocent bystanders are collateral damage.

My point is that once again we see that Chicago has a gang problem and the gun deaths are totally unaffected by gun control measures. It isn't caused by good citizens carrying arms. The 2 are unrelated facts. All the gun control laws in the world will not impact the problem they are facing.

I would like to know, is most of America stupid? Don't get me wrong I love this country! But I have been hearing from people (young, 15-40 years old (I'm 59) that we don't need guns and that the Constitution and Bill of Rights are outdated! Where have we gone wrong as a nation?
Teachers, actors, musicians and other left-leaning influences on young people.

This has been the plan for the last ten decades of so. Undermine the COTUS, though propaganda and plants. Slowly but surly place individuals into position of power. Then overthrow the docile people of the USA without a shot being fired. Friggin pathetic!
The bad thing is either the sheepople are apathetic or on the dole. Both are killing, or have killed, the Spirit of this Great Country.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back