Check this out on the box of my new ar.

misunderstood

Just bought my first ar. Troy carbine from dicks. On side of box it says pre- ban and post- ban. Is this a warning of the clinton ban reinstated?

On the box are there two places, one for pre-ban and on for post-ban to be checked or marked? Could it be that it is an older box dating back to the Klinton/Brady era? Did you ask the salesperson or go to the site to check the manufacture date? I would not think folks would have this on a new box if it were produced in the last few months or years. What have you tried to answer this question?

There are states like California that have their own bans. Companies sell guns and uppers in configurations that abide by those states infringements on the 2A. Hence the "post ban" configurations.

Your's has a flash hider/muzzle brake, a bayonet lug, and a "detachable" magazine, yes? Things that are considered "pre-ban" items on a weapon.

The warning is for those states who still have a idea that banning law abiding folks from buying a weapon with a flash hider on it will somehow turn them in mass murders. I hope you like your new black rifle..

Thanks. It was first ar. I realized what it was right before bed last night but thought it was weird with all the talk. So my question now is is all the states that have laws the same laws regulating these rifles? Or Different states with regulations have different regulations?

Thanks. It was first ar. I realized what it was right before bed last night but thought it was weird with all the talk. So my question now is is all the states that have laws the same laws regulating these rifles? Or Different states with regulations have different regulations?
States that have restrictions are done so on fear of the unknown not any rational reason thus all them are different. Some it is juts mag capacity some it is a combination of things IE flash hider and adjustable stock. Some time it is nothing more the banning a firearm by nothing more then how it looks. As these liberals have no real intention of curbing crime ( as proven by the clinton AWB ) they do this for there own feeling of doing something. Of course they can not put the bad guys in jail as that woudl be unfair as they where forced to become criminals by all those of us greedy people who work for our money and want to keep what we earn instead of giving it all away.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back