CCW style wallets

Ok, to all the HAR HAR HAR Sarcastic jerks, Who have never asked a newbie question.

Some of us live in States that have HUGE CCPs that won't fit in normal wallets.

I have to take out my HUGE 2.75 by 3.75 inch CCP and test fit it before I buy an new wallet.
If it is trimmed down the police here in WASHINGTON state consider it modified and void.

Sorry about that, when it comes to badges and anything that even smells like one we have some people in here that start to foam at the mouth.

G50AE:217157 said:
Mine is secured to a spring loaded device the when engaged launches from out of my sleeves. Very difficult when whereing sleeveless shirts. Why hide my amazing biceps?

Did you get that idea from the movie "Taxi Driver"?

from the movie Silverado. O'l boy had a spring loaded derringer tuck up his sleeve.

I use a wallet similar to this: Link Removed

In the 'insert' part, I keep my driver's license, a rarely used credit card, and a small-printed concealed-carry map on one side; OR CHL, UT CFP, plus a $20 on the other. I carry the whole wallet most of the time (with the driver's license ready to 'flip out' when I need to show it,) but when I don't want to carry the whole thing, I just bring the 'insert' part.

Ok, to all the HAR HAR HAR Sarcastic jerks, Who have never asked a newbie question.

Some of us live in States that have HUGE CCPs that won't fit in normal wallets.

I have to take out my HUGE 2.75 by 3.75 inch CCP and test fit it before I buy an new wallet.
If it is trimmed down the police here in WASHINGTON state consider it modified and void.

My WA CCP fits in my wallet just fine... Granted, I can't put it behind my license, I just tuck it in with my cash or a credit card slot underneath.

Only think I did with mine was a semi-lame lamination job as the toilet paper quality of the card had it falling apart within months of me having it. On that note, you mention the word modified, wondering if laminating would be considered such?

So far a regular bifold wallet. I had to change to this from the trifold I have used for probably 35 or more years. Even with that, the 4" x 3" laminated card really doesn't fit very well.

Anyone else have a laminated permit that size? It would perfect if it was DL or credit card sized, but it isn't so I have to adapt. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Mine sits immediately behind my driver's license in the little plastic window of my wallet. I have not experienced any time (nor can I envision one) where I need to show my carry permit that I don't also have to show my DL (Virginia doesn't put photos on the CHP).

The only time my CHL has come out of my wallet is when I'm using it as the secondary ID at the LGS. This might change now that I'm spending more time in NC where you're obliged to offer up the fact you're carrying at any traffic stop or other LEO encounter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back