ccw permit question.

when you get your ccw permit do they mail it to you or can you go and pick it up at the shireff's office? i have to ask because my mailing address is in cincinnati and my address is in columbus.

I'm in NC, but when I got mine they mailed me a letter telling me that I was "approved" and that I could pick up my permit at the sheriffs office. There I had to sign a paper, show my ID, then I was handed my permit.

It depends on the county..... I got mine from Cuyahoga County and they mail you your permit, most of the others thought require you to pick it up form the Sheriff's office that you had applied. What county did you apply at?

It depends on what County you get your License in. Call around and ask. They may send it ware you want or just apply ware you can pick up.

Thanks for taking our class Andrew. I had a great time! I hope we were able to answer this important question for you during our class. If you have any additional questions, dont hesitate to contact us. Thanks again. See ya at the shoot'n Range buddy!
-aaron

thank aaron. i am sending more folks your way. let me know when you have your advanced class ready. you can never have enough ammo or training... watch your six my friend.

walk softly and carry a 1911

ok all, i turned in my ccw permit application today. the waiting game begins... why can't they just make this as quick as a dl? i've lived in ohio all my life.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back