Carrying a Carbine

Again I think it all depends on if you are talking about a foot patrol or car patrol. If It were a driving patrol and it is lawful to carry a rifle in your vehicle then as one of the laws of a gun fight says, never use a hand gun when you can use a rifle. I would of course still carry my had gun on me in case I had to leave the car for some reason.

Again I think it all depends on if you are talking about a foot patrol or car patrol. If It were a driving patrol and it is lawful to carry a rifle in your vehicle then as one of the laws of a gun fight says, never use a hand gun when you can use a rifle. I would of course still carry my had gun on me in case I had to leave the car for some reason.

Good point, although a moot one if it is illegal, as was mentioned earlier in this thread.

+1 Red Hat hit it on the head. Like sambo said why not start a neighborhood watch group made up of CC people so you could have a armed watch group. I know Here in NH in Manchester NH, they started CC carry clean up events they have people with CC permits as well as people who carry in the open. They all come with there firearms and pick up the trash on the streets and parks. As a way to meet other CC people in the neighborhood as well to show people that not all people with firearms are bad guys. They have had i think 3 events now.

Sorry I've been off for over a week. I've been on a long-needed vacation. Now that I'm back, here goes:

Neighborhood watch is a joke. They talk all about turning on your lights and keeping your paper picked up. I mention a gun & they cringe. There are only about 3 others on my block I know about who are pro 2A. They're also the only ones really involved in the neighborhood. I'll just stick to walking the streets with my Mag light & 9000S. Nobody's worse for it.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back