Cant find the girl/women person, that posted her "bf" was arrested for M.J. possessio

NotTwoShure

Cant find the girl/women person, that posted her "bf" was arrested for M.J. possessio

I submitted a private message to her and have yet to receive a response. Was she a one time post/troll or just not really into this? I do not remember her "Handle" or user name anyone???

Ok, why? I sent her a private I.M. after I posted to the threads. I thought she might really be that clueless and not a troll. If so I wanted to instruct her in real life issues maybe what this forum should do, maybe not. I had a feeling she might not be like the crazy "Sleeve Gun" troll that was way off the map. That is why. As to the brother/bf post maybe she made an error, I know I have, it was back in 1968 when I loaned my car to a girl friend who was going to wash it but I get off track here.

(Sent with an 11 meter C.B. White Face Johnson 5 Ch. via a set of 5 Element Long John on a 40 ft. tower)

Yea, guess she was just fishing. Strange. A one post for a newbe,I guess I don't know.

(Sent via carrier turtle with a hand painted note on the under belly.)

I believe this is what they call "the cold shoulder" dude.

Probably found out that her BF and/or brother wasn't so "totally innocent" as she first thought....

I did want to help if she had a question later on about dreaded guns of the hand.

(Not sent only thought about it cause it might make trouble)

Probably found out that her BF and/or brother wasn't so "totally innocent" as she first thought....

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back