CANADA - This Morning - Soldier shot at National War Memorial

Oh, I agree, islam influenced him to some degree, which I think was likely a very minor degree. Going just from the picture posted above though, assuming that is really a still taken during the event, it seems likely that watching too many reruns of The Rifleman starring Chuck Conners influenced him much more! In fact, he couldn't even match the Rifleman's per-episode body count!

Link Removed

I'm sorry, but I just can't take seriously the notion that this was a "terrorist attack" when the perp used a Winchester 30-30 or close variant. Maybe it was a Henry Golden Boy .22 for all we know.

The whack-job latched onto islam to justify killing people at Canada's Parliament Building just like Mark Chapman latched onto the book "Catcher in the Rye" to justify killing John Lennon. The only difference to me is that many whack-jobs are influenced to violence through islam, while Chapman is the only one I know of influenced thusly by Catcher in the Rye. But they're all whack-jobs, and calling every nutjob who goes off the rails a "terrorist" ends up taking all meaning from the word. I can't believe that ISIS is still being talked about on the news today in relation to what happened yesterday. I doubt if that whack-job could even spell ISIS! Or even half of it for that matter!

Blues

Come on Blues! You must know that the reason he became a whack job was because of the TEA Party, NRA, Conservatives, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Sarah Palin and/or gun blogs such as this! :sarcastic:

Yup - everything is ISIS' fault now. Ebola, nut jobs, the economy, probably MB even. The gov't and media wants to keep us scared.
No! Everything is the fault of non-progressive anti-liberals. I just got the memo from the WH. :dance3:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back