CANADA - This Morning - Soldier shot at National War Memorial

Wow, this guy(s?) got all the way inside the Parliament Building and fired rounds right outside of the the two major party caucus rooms.

These idiot legislators believe their own BS I guess, that being that draconian gun control laws will stop crimes committed with guns. Their security must be ridiculously thin if a guy with a rifle can get all the way into Parliament. SMH.

Blues

I wonder how long Canada will continue to believe the "peaceful" muslim fairy tale. Meanwhile, here in NY, Cuomo will try to pass Safe Act 2 in the middle of the night, protecting us by disarming us. This is just the sort of event he prays for. Meanwhile I will pray for the Canadian soldier shot at the War Memorial.

I'm sure that is some sort of fake new site similar to the Onion because the laws in Canada clearly prohibit folks from carrying firearms. Something like this is simply impossible.

JohnD,
Where did you hear anything about muslims in this instance? That was the first thing that came to mind when I heard about this but I have not seen anything to suggest that is the case here. The only thing I see to support that is that no name or description has been released of the attacker that was shot and killed; had it been a white guy his name or description would be all over the news.

Thank God the Canadians are allowed to carry guns and protect themselves anywhere and everywhere. Wait Never Mind. Gun Free Zone, Strange?

From a friend of mine in the RCAF, they're being ordered not to wear their uniforms in public for fear that members of the military are being targetted... as this shooting of 2 soldiers is on the heels of another being run down by a car last night. Just another example of how the uber-liberal ideology differs... people hate you for your beliefs, so you hide your colors rather than standing up to them...

From a friend of mine in the RCAF, they're being ordered not to wear their uniforms in public for fear that members of the military are being targetted... as this shooting of 2 soldiers is on the heels of another being run down by a car last night. Just another example of how the uber-liberal ideology differs... people hate you for your beliefs, so you hide your colors rather than standing up to them...

I all depends on if your beliefs are right or wrong in the eyes of the left. In this case the the beliefs should be hidden because they military is bad and wrong and their beliefs are probably bad and wrong also. If this were gays who had been shot then their beliefs are right and therefore there would be no need to hide their beliefs.

Nothing official here in SC but, some of my acquaintances left on AD have told me the same thing. They were unofficially encouraged to not wear their uniforms unless they have to around town.

Friggin arm your Military, hence "Armed Forces"! I say it again, If I can't trust you in the Military with a side arm. Then I sure as hell can't trust you on the battle field. The INSANITY continues.
Actually shows you how far Liberals have infiltrated the system. Lenin, Mao, Che and Pol Pot would be proud, to name a few. "Fundamentally change" without a shot being fired..........Oh wait, shots fired. Gee, like this was a epiphany.

Nothing official here in SC but, some of my acquaintances left on AD have told me the same thing. They were unofficially encouraged to not wear their uniforms unless they have to around town.

B.S. They should be in uniform & issued whatever firearm they would carry. Locked & loaded. Same goes for active reserves. Hiding is not the answer. Our military people are not cowards.

B.S. They should be in uniform & issued whatever firearm they would carry. Locked & loaded. Same goes for active reserves. Hiding is not the answer. Our military people are not cowards.
With a strong ++++++ on that post.

Not to make light of this situation, but from the photo they obtained it appears that the initial shooter was using either an assault lever action or assault pump action rifle.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Not to make light of this situation, but from the photo they obtained it appears that the initial shooter was using either an assault lever action or assault pump action rifle.

Link Removed

Link Removed

I've had a mess o' Winchesters in my day, and if that ain't a Model '94 or other brand's knock-off, then I'm goin' blind.

So that's the "terrorist" is it? Are Winchesters what we've been sending to Syria via Benghazi that ISIS got a hold of during the Arab Spring?

Dude looks like a run-of-mill whack-job to me.

Blues

I saw on the news this morning that the honor guard who was killed was carrying an unloaded gun. What the hell is wrong with these people? Hell has come to Canada. Rethink your laws and leaders.

So that's the "terrorist" is it? Are Winchesters what we've been sending to Syria via Benghazi that ISIS got a hold of during the Arab Spring?

Dude looks like a run-of-mill whack-job to me.

Blues

I read that he changed his name which often happens when people convert to islam. He also went be several different names or rather variations of his new muslim name. I agree he is a run of the mill whack-job but there seems to be some islamic influence there also.

I read that he changed his name which often happens when people convert to islam. He also went be several different names or rather variations of his new muslim name. I agree he is a run of the mill whack-job but there seems to be some islamic influence there also.

Oh, I agree, islam influenced him to some degree, which I think was likely a very minor degree. Going just from the picture posted above though, assuming that is really a still taken during the event, it seems likely that watching too many reruns of The Rifleman starring Chuck Conners influenced him much more! In fact, he couldn't even match the Rifleman's per-episode body count!

Link Removed

I'm sorry, but I just can't take seriously the notion that this was a "terrorist attack" when the perp used a Winchester 30-30 or close variant. Maybe it was a Henry Golden Boy .22 for all we know.

The whack-job latched onto islam to justify killing people at Canada's Parliament Building just like Mark Chapman latched onto the book "Catcher in the Rye" to justify killing John Lennon. The only difference to me is that many whack-jobs are influenced to violence through islam, while Chapman is the only one I know of influenced thusly by Catcher in the Rye. But they're all whack-jobs, and calling every nutjob who goes off the rails a "terrorist" ends up taking all meaning from the word. I can't believe that ISIS is still being talked about on the news today in relation to what happened yesterday. I doubt if that whack-job could even spell ISIS! Or even half of it for that matter!

Blues

Yup - everything is ISIS' fault now. Ebola, nut jobs, the economy, probably MB even. The gov't and media wants to keep us scared.

The very first thing that the Canadian Parliament should do is pass another gun control law!!! That's what OUR elected morons would do!!!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back