California CCW Permit Reason Details

gschoelles

As most seem to be familiar with, California is very difficult to attain a CCW with. Inasmuch it would seem that the Details of reason desiring a CCW permit is key for acquiring one.

Therefore I thought a thread on those "reason(s)" successfully used in the past would make a great thread.

I have since been reading that this could be a bad thing in that it could cause cookie cutter cause's

ME========

I will be submitting my application and starting the process in about thirty days (they need a lot of back ground paper work).

Going for Utah's CCW this coming Saturday and Nevada's in October and will be trying to get Florida and Oregon's by year end.

:fie:

Last edited:
As most seem to be familiar with, California is very difficult to attain a CCW with. Inasmuch it would seem that the Details of reason desiring a CCW permit is key for acquiring one.

Therefore I thought a thread on those "reason(s)" successfully used in the past would make a great thread.

I have since been reading that this could be a bad thing in that it could cause cookie cutter cause's

ME========

I will be submitting my application and starting the process in about thirty days (they need a lot of back ground paper work).

Going for Utah's CCW this coming Saturday and Nevada's in October and will be trying to get Florida and Oregon's by year end.

:fie:

For the record, Utah and Nevada issue "Concealed Firearms Permits" (CFP). Not to be overly critical on terminology, just want to make it clear for others who may come across this thread.

gf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back