Bump Fire Stock AR15

Arh75

I was just wondering if anyone else has one for their AR. I picked one up at a recent gun show and I love it, really fun ...love to hear anyones experiences. !

I've got one and I love it. Loads of fun! However, you'll need to make sure you are well stocked on ammunition, because you're going to burn through a lot of it.

have one on my AR and think it's great!... and not difficult to use for controlled bursts or single fire... be nice if the stock were adjustable, but that'll probably come along in the next generation... (btw, also used one on a friend's AK - same excellent results)...

I don't own one, but got to shoot one recently. They are pretty awesome, I ran out of ammo way to fast. You are going to love it, hopefully :)

I don't have one yet but I have seen them at the gun shows and I want to set up an AR-15 lower with one so I can use all my uppers with it. Probably not the .50 Beowulf, the bullets are too expensive and even with a muzzle brake it is a handful. I'm glad that this came up here because most of what I have seen about them has been put out by the company and there have been so many other bump fire add ons that were questionable about whether they worked or were legal.

Slide Fire Solutions BUMP FIRE AR-15 Stock

I have ONE RIGHT HANDED Model "FOR SALE"!!!!!!!!!
I had to buy TEN of them and I have ONE Right Handed Model LEFT. They are $410.00 Each plus Shipping Charges to your Address.
I will accept Paypal, Money Order & Personal Check (Held until it Clears my Bank) You can contact me at Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back