Breaking News - NYPD Developing Device To Detect Hidden Weapons

Thats the good thing about the NYPD and NYS GOV'T as a whole. Theyre to stupid to come up with this capability. I hate this state and will move the second i get a chance.

Now if only they developed the technology to detect your concealed carry permit (which I realize NYC doesn't have,) that might not be a bad thing. Catch the bad guys and let the good guys through would be a good concept.

Now if only they developed the technology to detect your concealed carry permit (which I realize NYC doesn't have,) that might not be a bad thing. Catch the bad guys and let the good guys through would be a good concept.

First you have to teach the legislators that there is a distinction between the two.. Good guys and bad guys carry guns. The bad guys try to "live" by them i.e. use them to steal and provide a means of revenue and self support. They shoot people who work for a living to take what they have (like the democrats would like to do). The good guys use them to ward off the bad guys...

I understand the difference..

They were talking about the ability in NYC to detect the slightest amout of radiation on a person in a TV special I watched. It said that it would pick up remnants of radiation treatments.

It made me wonder if if it would pick up the Tritium in night sights.

KK

They should devise a system to detect intelligence, common sense, and an understanding of individual rights for the residents of NYC... Find the ones that have it and separate them from the rest of the population to avoid cross genetic contamination (Control group). Introduce a mutagen into the water supply that services the experiment group, making them sterile. It could take a while, but the results might be worth it..

Might be the only way...

Are you people for real?

Thousands died to ensure that the government can't look in your pocket without your consent.

And you people talk about it like it's ok if it's the "bad guys".

To the government you are the bad guy.

This must be the twilight zone.

This must be the twilight zone.

NYC... Same difference.. Its unbelievable... I really liked the poll attached to this article..

NYPD looks to scan people on the street for guns, Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly says - NY Daily News

It is truly amazing how many people don't give a shirt about their rights... They will have that attitude right up until someone or a government agency tries to take them away or redefine them, then they become outraged... Hypocrites...

This right here scares the crap out of me. What these idiots in NYC don't seem to get is that if they want to crack down on gun crime then make it easy for law abiding people to carry.

A perp is not going to want to try and use a weapon that everyone else probably has for the same reason you don't try and pick a fight with mike tyson when you are a 100 pound white city kid...

The number of complete idiot tools in power in this country astonishes me.

Another reason not to visit NYC.

The only way I MIGHT visit is if HB 822 passes and my CWP is recognized there.

The only way I MIGHT visit is if HB 822 passes and my CWP is recognized there.

I'm sure the shitebag politicians will find some way to maneuver out of obeying that law... Unless the citizens decide to do something unique and remove the rights ignoring dictators/politicians, but after looking at the poll results on the site I posted... I don't see that happening... The south is nice this time of year..

http://www.nydailynews.com/popupPol...answerId=0&basicPoll=basicPoll&cookieSet=true

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back