Breaking Bad LAPD Officer Declares War on LAPD

I would post it here just so it does not disappear.

In all honesty I think he is being framed. But that is just me.

I sounds like a man that has nothing to loose and something to prove. We do not know all the facts, But when LAPD officers shoot a truck that looks like the one he owned and fired without verifying that it was him...that sounds odd to me.

the truck was driven by two females...nobody got hurt...But that is not justified in any way shape or form...so with that...I do not know what is happening, but we are not getting the complete story. And history is writen by the winners...so will see what happends.

I would not want to walk a mile in his shoes. But I can understand his position, but I do not agree on his method. I hope to god that nobody else gets hurt and the truth comes out.

I do not know about all of you, but is it just me or all that is happening in the last couple of months has been really odd.

multiple mass shootings in CO,CT,TX,NM,AZ, etc by demented people, kidnapping of kids by a decorated veteran now a rogue ex-police officer from LAPD. Gun and ammo shortages, fights about ammo and guns in Wal-Mart, Academy Cabela's and Dicks sporting goods, Bass Pro Shops...what the hell.

The numbers do not add up for me...I do not belive in conspiracy theories...but man. This is odd for me almost feels like a setup to me. But who Am I to know...I pay my taxes, I get my pay cuts due to Obama care...more work less money....16 tons and what do you get? one day older and deeper in debt...I owe my sole to the Company store...! <---(ak) White House.

Harmonica playing in the back ground. :help:

Last edited:
Ahhhh man, they don't need to hear stuff like that this is all they need to hear is we don't need AR,SKS,etc.

I sounds like a man that has nothing to loose and something to prove. We do not know all the facts, But when LAPD officers shoot a truck that looks like the one he owned and fired without verifying that it was him...that sounds odd to me.

the truck was driven by two females...nobody got hurt...But that is not justified in any way shape or form...so with that...I do not know what is happening, but we are not getting the complete story. And history is writen by the winners...so will see what happends.

I would not want to walk a mile in his shoes. But I can understand his position, but I do not agree on his method. I hope to god that nobody else gets hurt and the truth comes out.

I do not know about all of you, but is it just me or all that is happening in the last couple of months has been really odd.

multiple mass shootings in CO,CT,TX,NM,AZ, etc by demented people, kidnapping of kids by a decorated veteran now a rogue ex-police officer from LAPD. Gun and ammo shortages, fights about ammo and guns in Wal-Mart, Academy Cabela's and Dicks sporting goods, Bass Pro Shops...what the hell.

The numbers do not add up for me...I do not belive in conspiracy theories...but man. This is odd for me almost feels like a setup to me. But who Am I to know...I pay my taxes, I get my pay cuts due to Obama care...more work less money....16 tons and what do you get? one day older and deeper in debt...I owe my sole to the Company store...! <---(ak) White House.

A consiracy, A setup? Merely another move against an initiative that has long been playing out to acheive a agenda of world rule. A MUST WATCH!!!

Man this is the stuff of movies for sure.

I wouldn't be driving a blue pick up if I were in California. I counted over 20 bullet holes in the BACK of the pickup.
Cops are not allowed to shoot at fleeing pickups with innocent people in them.
This reeks of an execution that missed and where is the outrage? Are the lemmings in California so controlled by the media that they will belevie that shooting at 2 black women in a pick up was for their own good?

What concerns me the most about the recent innocent shootings is that Ms Feinstein continually states that military-styled firearms should only be in the hands of Law Enforcement and the Military due to their 'special circumstances' and 'special training'.

These two recent events, the shooting of those poor women in the blue truck, and a half hour later ANOTHER shooting in a completely different make/model/color truck, have demonstrated a complete LACK of training, responsibility, or even common sense. Most of the people I know who shoot in leagues have learned, through constant practice, to be SURE of your target and what is beyond it! I trust these people with my life on a weekly basis. If I didn't, I sure as h*** would not be near them when they had a firearm. I do not believe ANY of these people would have gone off, half cocked, and blown away innocent people like this.
i want an answer from Ms Feinstein on what 'special training' allows these cops to riddle the back of a truck with bullets without even verifying the suspect was in it! I want to know how this is in any way safer than myself or my neighbor owning an AR15 rifle for hunting/sporting/self-defense.

Again the stuff of movies.

If anything this proves you need to personally own weapons to protect yourself, once again facts on this will be harder to find out than Bengazi.

Having lived in Los Angeles county for over 36 years, I can tell you from firsthand experience that the LAPD (Latino Americano Polizia Departemento) is one of the most corrupted, bigoted police departments in the entire nation. Many of the staff members within the LAPD are affected with an extremely self centered (us versus them) elitist mindset.

For example, I have personally been harassed (without just cause) on different occasions by bigoted latino cops within the LAPD simply because my girlfriends were latinas. Apparently those scumbags didn't appreciate seeing a Gringo (Like Myself) dating a latina girl.

There are still some decent cops within the LAPD, but the amount of good ones are very few and far between imvho.

Maybe some day God will intervene and the Left Coast will fall off into the ocean. While there are some good people in Kalifornia, for the most part it would not be missed by most of America. Maybe we could sell or give it to Mexico along with the debt that the lib-o-rats have ran up and expect us to pay for it.

It is for things such as this that I moved myself and family out of California more than thirty years ago. Only then it was the gangs that motivated my judgement and now the cops, over the years, have become more corrupt and dangerous. This situation has presented an opportunity for all of the "Dirty Harry" mentality driven cops to make a grab for that proverbial "brass ring" and a chance for their 15 minutes of fame. Put all and any safety training not to mention common sense aside and just go for it, it's all in the name of justice anyway and apparently ay innocent lives lost will only be collateral damage. And they ask why the average citizen needs an ar-15 with a thirty round mag?
Yeah, movies! After all it is Caliwood!

The media coverage of this is really starting to scare me.
Allegedly he allegedly has a Barrett 50 cal.
I have now heard several times that with this kind of weapon you can kill over great distances.
I am starting to pick up a theme that we need to ban long range while at the same time the shooting of the two women with 46 shots is not much of a story and we are supposed to have sympathy for the cops that were behind the pickup. They are to be excused from following the rule of law because they were scared.
They did a drone strike on that pickup.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back