Brady Bunch sues to stop CC in Nat Parks

So I guess this went into effect on Friday. No shootouts? No mayhem? Nobody shot Bambi or his mother?

Surely though there will be a party at the Brady HQ since their prediction didn't come true. After all, isn't this cause for a celebration when an organization which CLAIMS to have as its objective the elimination/reduction of gun deaths learns that the predicted mass carnage proved to be misfounded? Surely there are large sighs of relief and high fives at the Brady Center that there were no shotup campgrounds, slaughtered animals, overrun hospitals, SWAT team callouts and escalating personal disputes ocver who gets that piece of firewood?

Congratulations Sarah! I share your joy at this moment I am sure you are shuddering with relief and the release of pent up concern.

So I guess this went into effect on Friday. No shootouts? No mayhem? Nobody shot Bambi or his mother?

Surely though there will be a party at the Brady HQ since their prediction didn't come true. After all, isn't this cause for a celebration when an organization which CLAIMS to have as its objective the elimination/reduction of gun deaths learns that the predicted mass carnage proved to be misfounded? Surely there are large sighs of relief and high fives at the Brady Center that there were no shotup campgrounds, slaughtered animals, overrun hospitals, SWAT team callouts and escalating personal disputes ocver who gets that piece of firewood?

Congratulations Sarah! I share your joy at this moment I am sure you are shuddering with relief and the release of pent up concern.

I shot Bambi's uncle on Friday, but it was on private property, not a national park.

In their minds, the carnage has already begun. Eventually they're going to find something that "proves" that their predictions of doom and gloom were correct.

Let me know when two people with carry permits have a gunfight at Jellystone.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back