Boycott this paper

No doctor can do what fellow peers can do!!! Don't believe me look up how they help people with issues its usually group therapy!!! Chris put his guard down to help a fellow veteran!!! At least he tried to make a difference!!!

Yes, under supervision by qualified professionals.

Trying to make a difference isn't admirable when your means are so off the cliff that a person of just average intelligence would know better.

Kyle was not qualified to make an evaluation or devise a treatment plan. He may have been qualified to participate in a treatment plan devised by a professional, but as the leading the professional in the field has stated, putting a weapon into the hands of a man like Routh was a mistake that cost Kyle and another person their lives.

Yes, under supervision by qualified professionals.

Trying to make a difference isn't admirable when your means are so off the cliff that a person of just average intelligence would know better.

Kyle was not qualified to make an evaluation or devise a treatment plan. He may have been qualified to participate in a treatment plan devised by a professional, but as the leading the professional in the field has stated, putting a weapon into the hands of a man like Routh was a mistake that cost Kyle and another person their lives.

Out of curiosity what makes you qualified or informed enough to make any judgement on what Chief Kyle was or was not qualified to do? Are you aware of all of his training? Were you there or are you privy to the investigatory files? Perhaps you have access to his service record? I may be being sarcastic in my response to you but please understand I find it incredibly hypocritical to suggest that Chief Kyle was or was not qualified to do what he was doing when you have no idea about him. Read what you want in the media but look at it from an objective point of view as best you can with what the media provides instead of looking at it with such a jaded and clearly what I would consider directed to be inflammatory.

Fact: Chief Kyle was a military hero
Fact: Chief Kyle was attempting to help veterans in the best way he knew how, which in my mind and opinion makes him a hero.
Regardless of what you think about how he was helping a veteran; I ask what have you done for veterans?
Fact: Chief Kyle was murdered by a disturbed Veteran.
PTSD may be a causation factor in the disturbed Veteran's actions but they were still the disturbed Veteran's actions.

Addtionally the Original Post was on the extremely distasteful cartoon posted in a newspaper for a man who was a military hero. You high-jacked this thread with your inflammatory comments and then attempt to appear Holier than thou and demand that people treat your comments with respect when you yourself have none for anyone else.

Just my opinion on your comments

Reading and comprehension is a skill many find more difficult to master than putting 'em all in the circle.

I never said he was not a hero for what he did while in the service. Read my post again. Slowly if need be. Several times if need be. Get a friend to help you if needed.

What Kyle was doing the day he died was as stupid as giving a drunk the keys to his car. He died as a result of a his own misguided ego and ignorance, engaged in an activity for which he had no skills, no training, and no sane reason to be engaged in.

Of course, maybe you all are qualified psychiatrist or psychologist. Maybe you all know better than Dr. Edna Foa and her colleagues.

So keep the vitriol flying instead of disputing the facts.

It might make you feel smarter. But it doesn't make you smarter.
How can you compare what Chris did with giving car keys to a drunk person??? Thats like saying because I give my kids a soda is like giving them a live grenade after pulling the pin!!! It makes no sense!!! Again most doctors want group therapy with one on one therapy!!!

Out of curiosity what makes you qualified or informed enough to make any judgement on what Chief Kyle was or was not qualified to do? Are you aware of all of his training? Were you there or are you privy to the investigatory files? Perhaps you have access to his service record? I may be being sarcastic in my response to you but please understand I find it incredibly hypocritical to suggest that Chief Kyle was or was not qualified to do what he was doing when you have no idea about him. Read what you want in the media but look at it from an objective point of view as best you can with what the media provides instead of looking at it with such a jaded and clearly what I would consider directed to be inflammatory.

Fact: Chief Kyle was a military hero
Fact: Chief Kyle was attempting to help veterans in the best way he knew how, which in my mind and opinion makes him a hero.
Regardless of what you think about how he was helping a veteran; I ask what have you done for veterans?
Fact: Chief Kyle was murdered by a disturbed Veteran.
PTSD may be a causation factor in the disturbed Veteran's actions but they were still the disturbed Veteran's actions.

Addtionally the Original Post was on the extremely distasteful cartoon posted in a newspaper for a man who was a military hero. You high-jacked this thread with your inflammatory comments and then attempt to appear Holier than thou and demand that people treat your comments with respect when you yourself have none for anyone else.

Just my opinion on your comments

Yeah, I forgot he had a masters in psychology and and an md in psychiatry.

He wasn't qualified to be providing therapy. He armed a nut and got killed by the nut. End of story. He died a fool.

Yeah, I forgot he had a masters in psychology and and an md in psychiatry.

He wasn't qualified to be providing therapy. He armed a nut and got killed by the nut. End of story. He died a fool.

That statement explains a lot.:sarcastic:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back