Boy Breaks Into Zoo, Feeds Animals To Croc

That is what is wrong with America today. TWO words sum up what is wrong with America today.

That is probably true but this happened in Australia. Hopefully that will not happen in our country...

I don't know either...I'd just say to hold off on pointing fingers until all the facts are in. He may have been supervised by people who weren't even his parents at the time.

Very valid point. We don't have all the facts, so it's possible he snuck away from grandma or a babysitter.

Doesn't matter, the legal guardians (his parents? in this case) are responsible, no matter who was baby sitting. Doesn't matter who the kid was with.

That is probably true but this happened in Australia. Hopefully that will not happen in our country...

And it sounds like what the problem is in Australia too. And all too many of the other countries in the world. I think there may be countries where there IS punishment. I think Saddam was running one of those, wasn't he? Just run them through the meat grinder after you are done raping them? That would be going a little to far with the punishment.

But putting the kid in with the crocodile... hey, he has a fair chance, right? If we just watch, check on him in 5 years, 10 years and 15 years, see how he turned out. Anyone want to take odds? LOL

And it sounds like what the problem is in Australia too. And all too many of the other countries in the world. I think there may be countries where there IS punishment. I think Saddam was running one of those, wasn't he? Just run them through the meat grinder after you are done raping them? That would be going a little to far with the punishment.

But putting the kid in with the crocodile... hey, he has a fair chance, right? If we just watch, check on him in 5 years, 10 years and 15 years, see how he turned out. Anyone want to take odds? LOL

I'll take that bet!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back