Black Teens Beat WI Man, Stating 'This Is For Trayvon'

opsspec1991

FM: Breitbart News

On Sunday, a 34-year-old Wisconsin man received a beating by several black teens. According to Christopher Simpson, the victim, and another witness present at the scene, Simpson was attacked at approximately 7:30 p.m. on Sunday, punched in the back of the head, and then punched and kicked when he fell to the ground. White said that one of the black teens shouted at him, “This is for Trayvon Martin.” Another witness confirmed White’s story. The beating only stopped when a black passerby intervened.

Simpson’s hand is broken, and he sustained in juries to the chest, head, and arms. “At first it was one guy on me pummeling me. And then it’s two and then it’s three, and then a whole bunch of them just came out of nowhere and I was just really in bad shape,” said Simpson to local media. “This man was just walking through the park and they just all jumped on him and they were just beating him and, like, ‘This is for Trayvon Martin,’” said witness Tiffany Biles. Simpson said that a young black couple helped him: “A guy came with his girlfriend and said, ‘What the hell are you guys doing? Leave this guy alone!’ He said, ‘Don’t worry’ and he held my wrist and he said, ‘As long as I’m here, you’ll be OK.’”

Nope. Only white people hate others and only white people can be charged with a hate crime.

Nope. Only white people hate others and only white people can be charged with a hate crime.

I got this sent to my FB page by a friend. Don't know if its completely legitimate but I seem to remember something about this. But it does point to the double standard that is prevalent in our society.

You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio Santiago and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty, because they are underage. Too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless, but I was underage too.

My family made the mistake of being half white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. (This is only relevant because the make-up of the Sanford FL community, which was misrepresented as being 78% White, was called in to question by the major media outlets. The actual demographics are 50% white, 30% Black in Sanford, not quite what was represented by the media.) Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.
(Again, the specifics regarding the esteemed Reverend's involvement, as well as that of the Black Panthers and our Nation's leader are what propelled the State of Florida v. George Zimmerman case into the national spotlight.)

So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon.

FM: Breitbart News

On Sunday, a 34-year-old Wisconsin man received a beating by several black teens. According to Christopher Simpson, the victim, and another witness present at the scene, Simpson was attacked at approximately 7:30 p.m. on Sunday, punched in the back of the head, and then punched and kicked when he fell to the ground. White said that one of the black teens shouted at him, “This is for Trayvon Martin.” Another witness confirmed White’s story. The beating only stopped when a black passerby intervened.

Simpson’s hand is broken, and he sustained in juries to the chest, head, and arms. “At first it was one guy on me pummeling me. And then it’s two and then it’s three, and then a whole bunch of them just came out of nowhere and I was just really in bad shape,” said Simpson to local media. “This man was just walking through the park and they just all jumped on him and they were just beating him and, like, ‘This is for Trayvon Martin,’” said witness Tiffany Biles. Simpson said that a young black couple helped him: “A guy came with his girlfriend and said, ‘What the hell are you guys doing? Leave this guy alone!’ He said, ‘Don’t worry’ and he held my wrist and he said, ‘As long as I’m here, you’ll be OK.’”

Bravo to the citizen who chose to get involved and not turn his back on his fellow man.

I got this sent to my FB page by a friend. Don't know if its completely legitimate but I seem to remember something about this. But it does point to the double standard that is prevalent in our society.

Not to make a big deal out it, but the FB post was written in first-person syntax by a 13 month old who was murdered. I don't think it is "completely legitimate," though it is well-written, profound, compelling and timely in light of the hysteria surrounding the Trayvon/George melodrama.

Not to make a big deal out it, but the FB post was written in first-person syntax by a 13 month old who was murdered. I don't think it is "completely legitimate," though it is well-written, profound, compelling and timely in light of the hysteria surrounding the Trayvon/George melodrama.

Could it have been written in cursive by someone else and then signed or marked by the infant?
Sorry, couldn't help myself :p

Found this:

Link Removed

and this:

Link Removed

Found this:

Link Removed

and this:

Link Removed

I'm confused why you would post these links in reply to what I said previously. I am aware of the case. My previous point was only in relation to your saying you weren't sure if the FB post you quoted was "completely legitimate." Obviously, it wasn't, because it was written from the perspective of a 13 month old who couldn't write anyway before he was murdered. I guess I didn't make that clear as being my point.

Aside from that, I fail to see how there's any double standard being applied to the case of the 13 month old and the Trayvon Martin case. The two kids who are arrested and in custody for the murder are both being tried as adults (one 15, the other 17), something that the Zimmerman prosecution would never have allowed themselves to portray Martin as. There might be some conceivable valid accusations of double standards if either or both of these kids are acquitted of the crime and no DOJ investigation ensues like it is with Zimmerman, but at best, for the time being, such comparisons are premature. At worst though, it's a ridiculous comparison to begin with, unless these two teenagers put up a successful self defense claim and the juries accept it as valid. Just because two murderers of a 13 month old claimed they were murdering "for" Trayvon (if that proves out to be true) doesn't mean there's any real connection between the two cases. It just means two killers found an excuse that was acceptable to them to go out and commit barbarism. I refuse to accept the twisted "logic" of two teens who probably can't even spell Trayvon Martin or George Zimmerman.

Blues

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back