Big guy carry

Since it wasn't mentioned yet: suspender, more precisely Perry Suspender. Helps in keeping the belt up and prevents uncomfortable tightening.

Actually you should be looking at a combination of things. I too am a larger gentleman and understand the inportance of using a good belt in conjunction with a kydex holster at a fbi cant and good suspenders. For smaller handguns nothing beats pocket carry with a desantis neminus holster. I'm on my second one after wearing out the first on a Smith & Wesson shield 9MM. Midway is currently clearancing these out at 15.95 each.

Sent from my XT1585 using Link Removed

Only issue I see when carrying in the "small of your back" would be falling backwards and having the gun break your back. It's happened before.

I use comfort tac xl belly band. It's made of soft neoprene and has a retention strap and a mag pouch. It can be worn on the waist, mid stomach or high across chest.

Link Removed

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

I am about the same size, I've used shoulder holster, belt holsters but the best most comfortable I've found is the conceal carry v neck t shirt with the Velcro under the arm. I carry a XDS 40 it's very secure (I don't recommend doing cartwheels) but for me it works. I get them on eBay for $39

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back