Beware Virus from Kel-Tec website.

applessshch

I went on the Kel-Tec website a few weeks ago and got a virus. Keltec says they have cleaned up their site and I believe them, BUT I went on the site again and it reactivated the virus, thankfully my IT department was home and fixed it. I'm not sure where to go to let them know or where to post it on here. NOTHING BAD about my new gun at all,it's working wonderfully, just wanted info on a bigger magazine and POOF there went my computer.

I won't be going back on their website at all and took them off my Facebook likes, just to be on the safe side. Many apologies if this is in the wrong thread, not sure where to post it otherwise.

That is the goal of whoever put the virus on the Kel-Tek website, (to keep people off their web site, to dampen potential sales, to hurt their reputation and their business). I don't know that any web site would be immune from this type of activity. Site administrators need to stay as vigilant as possible and users need to keep their anti-virus software updated and perform periodic scans of their computers. These types of attacks will likely become more prevalent.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back