CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Being adamant about not providing info. when asked

Right-O

Have I mentioned IBTL?

Here's your problem: You don't understand that it's a game and it's not checkers but chess.

Oh....BTW:

Link Removed

Tell me again what they'd do for an OC stop complaint.......

Sure, and being the upstanding citizen I am, he finds nothing, I'm inconvenienced and potentially embarrassed in front of all my neighbors, maybe marked down as a 'troublemaker'. That's what people tend to avoid.

Standing up for our rights usually involves some sacrifice. I'm guilty of going along 'cause it's easier, most people are at one time or another. I see the value in a more difficult course of action that has the potential to help insure our rights.

I just read this somewhere: "Ignore your rights, they'll go away"

Here's your problem: You don't understand that it's a game and it's not checkers but chess.

Oh....BTW:

Link Removed

Tell me again what they'd do for an OC stop complaint.......
Again, you appear EAGER to submit to ILLEGITIMATE authority.

You Have the Freedom of Choice

Fixed if for you:

You have a choice whether or not to open carry for whatever reason suits you.
You have a choice whether or not to show your ID because the LEO is just trying to do his job.
You have a choice whether or not to show your ID to LEO in the interest of public safety.
You have a choice whether or not to your ID to LEO because you will look like an ass to the public if you don't.
You have a choice whether or not to show your ID to LEO because if you don't you will be a bad representation of those who carry guns.
You have a choice whether or not to show your ID to LEO out of respect.
You have a choice whether or not to show your ID to LEO to be courteous.
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.....

Translation: You have your mind made up ahead of time and choose to be an pedantic, petulant brat of a gun carrier, because regardless of the circumstances or any rational evaluation of the unique situations you may find yourself in, you're bad attitude prevails.

I got news for you pal: The world isn't scripted according your idealized notions of rights, LEO's and gun policies or laws. You have the freedom of choice to do as you please. Please just don't do it to me by way of your bad behavior. :dirol:

I got news for you pal: The world isn't scripted according your idealized notions of rights, LEO's and gun policies or laws. You have the freedom of choice to do as you please. Please just don't do it to me by way of your bad behavior. :dirol:
And I've got news for you pal.. the world isn't scripted according to your notions of how everyone else should be controlled by what you think others should do. You have the freedom of choice to do as your please. Please just don't expect me to do what you want by way of your willingness to submit to illegal uses of authority.

See how that works both ways?

Posted by "Citizen" over on Open Carry dot Org and encouraged to spread it around...

kwimby said:
Regardless of the circumstances or any rational evaluation of the unique situations you may find yourself in, you're bad attitude prevails.
It's my brazen attitude that's kept me alive. It's my brazen attitude that made me successful. It's the attitude my father fought a war to prexerve for me. And it's my constitutional right to express myself with that attitude. What may constitute cause to an overzealous LEO or prosecutor may not be cause at all but rather overstepping one's boundries. I have a constitutional right to remain silent. I may have to give you my license but I don't converse, I don't explain, and I don't answer questions. I've seen far too much at this stage of my life. Did everyone forget about the guy arrested for collecting rain water?

Fixed it for you, kwimby:

Translation: THE POLICE OFFICER HAS HIS mind made up ahead of time and chooses to be an pedantic, petulant brat of a POLICE OFFICER, because regardless of the circumstances or any rational evaluation of the unique situations THE POLICE OFFICER may find himself in, his bad attitude prevails.

In other words, put the blame where the blame belongs. It isn't I who is overstepping the bounds of my authority. I am only engaging in perfectly legal behavior that I have every right engage in.

What in the hell does that have to do with driving is a privilege, not a right?

Your right. You did. Try reading the Bill of Rights, and you'll find it.

I will find that in the Bill of Rights, that it says "driving a motor vehicle" aka a CAR, is a RIGHT not a PRIVILEGE?
Thank god that our founding fathers were so insightful as to include motor vehicles, even though they had yet to be created, into our Bill of Rights.
Link Removed
"Shake and spray vigorously"

What in the hell does that have to do with driving is a privilege, not a right?

It means that not all rights are written in simple terms or even written at all. Most rights are defined by SCOTUS thru many case's and hidden opinions that can and are applied to enforce rights that are not obivious. Keep drinking the kool-aid that the elected, keep giving you, keep on trusting that they know the law, when in fact all they want to do is controll you and me so that we remain, go along get along endentured servants under color of law. They want you to keep your mind occupied with anything that keeps you from the truth of what they are doing. Since you have been conditioned since birth to believe they know best and never question authority, you are a slave and not free.

And here begins another 30 page debate of the same crap spewing from the same mouths on both sides of the argument.

Sometimes it's better to just have your opinion and keep it to yourself rather than start these threads

Hmmmm, seems to be pretty much what's happening... ;-)

30 page debate because people do not investigate enough, they accept things as they are far to often, without questioning authority. Go along get along, here have a happy pill, now be good and do as I say.

Email