Been gone for a while

Lakeland Man

Hey everyone. I've been gone from the Forums for a while. When my wife passed away earlier this year, I just lost interest in everything. I feel like I just woke up from a six month sleep. A quick look at the posts tells me that I have a lot of catching up to do.

I'll try to be a little more active here. It's good to be alive again.

Lakeland Man

Sorry for your loss. Welcome home. Remember, you have friends here. If you need someone to talk to, CALL ME! (or someone). We have all been there (or too close to forget). This is more than just someplace to vent.

Hey everyone. I've been gone from the Forums for a while. When my wife passed away earlier this year, I just lost interest in everything. I feel like I just woke up from a six month sleep. A quick look at the posts tells me that I have a lot of catching up to do.

I'll try to be a little more active here. It's good to be alive again.

Lakeland Man

Good to have you back. Sorry to hear about your wife. My condolences.

Thank you all for your condolences. I didn't even realize I had become a zombie till I started to wake up. I plan on going shooting this week and trying to get back to something resembling normal. I think the most difficult thing for me is when I see something I want to share with her and I then realize I can't anymore. We were married 5 weeks shy of 19 years. Its tough to adjust.

I'm truly saddened that your wife has passed on. I love my wife and family deeply, and I honestly can't imagine my life without them. My wife is currently battling breast cancer, and with everything I have been through in my life to date, nothing has scared me more than the thought of losing her. I pray that you will be able to find the strength to continue on with your own life, and find the peace and happiness you deserve.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back