Be Aware...Threat's of Violence & Rioting Continue (Re; Zimmerman Case)

I think it will be a guilty of something. The prosecution seems to change the rules as they go. Surprised they haven't brought up jay walking or something like that.

If by some miracle he is aquitted, yes, Rodney King riots all over again.

Let's see...ammo, check. Magazines loaded, check. Weapons cleaned and oiled, check. Just waiting now.

if you listen to entire recording of the judge's instructions and you think the jury has minimal levels of intelligence the only possible verdict will be not guilty.
as others have noted extra caution in urban areas would be advised

It isn't the riots I worry about. They will just burn and tear down their own neighborhood. The bigger problem is giving the Obozo opportunity to declare martial law. Thats why the media, DOJ and DHS are inciting people to riot. If a right winger even posts a picture of his kid with a firearm, the Gestapo closes in full force. So why not go after the posters of inflamatory posts? Nope, let it ride, make people think it is a widespread problem instead of just a few hotheads.

I am sure that spittle flew out of Zimmerman's mouth when martin sucker punched him in the face. Some of that spit must of landed on martin and I believe that spitting on someone must be some sort of an assault in Florida. And and and martin being only 17...isn't that an assault on a child too. And Zimmerman must have gotten his blood on martin somewhere so isn't that an assault with a biological agent, a bio-hazard...isn't that an act of terrorism...geeez, napolitano quit today.

What if he is acquitted and no body cares. I have not followed it, I don't care about it, and it seems as if it is a media circus. They have the most to gain if a so called riot breaks out.
What probably will break out is a bunch of people with Obama Phones will begin a shopping spree for new Nikes - flat screens and boooze all for free of course. aka looting.

Post Trial Riots

Doesn't this seem a little odd given that the New Black Panthers are now being trucked down to Florida?

Innocent little 195 pound child (younger have fought with military) blown away on drugs, just off assault on bus driver, yep he was just on his way to church, maybe if he had listened to his parents and not been kicked out of school and had not gone astray, he might be alive today. "Nope"

- I must say that, for those of us who live in Central Florida, headlines that talk about a "child" being dead are a bit frustrating. When we see "kids" today and their willingness to, if not proclivity for, committing violence, age needs to be somewhat dismissed - especially among adolescents. These are not helpless children and our society cannot put itself at the mercy of them; this morning on the news I saw pictures of three "children" who mercilessly beat another child on a school bus, leaving him with a broken arm (because he reported that one of them tried to sell him some form of drugs). Nothing will happen to them except some charges that will mean they will resort to violence again later.

- I would have wished that Zimmerman had shown the wisdom to not get himself into this, but the idea that, just because he is an "adult", he should somehow have been magically capable of physically overcoming a 17 year-old who is taller and heavier, younger, probably more fit, and well-trained - more experienced in fighting - and truly more willing to resort to violence , is stupid. If you are killed by a 17 year-old you are just as dead as when killed by a 25 year-old. In fact, there seems to be some disparity of force in Zimmerman's favor.

- This stupid picture of the cherubic, innocent teenager, whether Martin (and they continue to use pictures that portray him as a little kid - kind of the reverse of when the papers made the pictures of OJ look more menacing) or any other, whether black or white, is a luxury this society can no longer afford given that we are encouraging a generation of social piranha. A large number of our children, for whatever reason and in whatever way, have been trained up to easily commit violence without remorse and they live within a system that seems to suggest it will be without consequences. Many of these are not the innocent flowers we used to imagine. We cannot afford to justify such behavior because people "are too young to know any better" or because "they have been mistreated". We can no longer afford to make such excuses for people and allow them to continue.

- Of course, we (well, I was not) were not angles when teenagers (and I'll not put in print some of the foolish things I did), but there was a line we would not cross, we lived in a world where we knew that false bravado and "bowing up on someone" could get you shot. If we keep teaching kids that there are no consequences for their actions, for how you choose to dress and behave, we will just see more of this; including all of those who think they are going to hit the streets and intimidate others. As I have noted in other posts, seems to me that the tweeted threats from one identifiable group of people to another are evidence that supports the reasonable fear that someone might later feel.

- If I am approached by a group of two or more "gangstas" I will not be willing to discuss the vagaries of self-defense with them nor wait until I am being beaten down. Via these tweets and threats they have profiled themselves and anyone would be a fool not to take them seriously.

Sorry for any lack of paragraph breaks - for some reason they are in the composition but not in the post itself when posted.

Innocent little 195 pound child (younger have fought with military) blown away on drugs, just off assault on bus driver, yep he was just on his way to church, maybe if he had listened to his parents and not been kicked out of school and had not gone astray, he might be alive today. "Nope"
Autopsy report placed his weight at 158 pounds.

Read some of those tweets. Here's a good one... what the hell language are they speaking?
Z no go Ima bust on up indat b!tch.

Read some of those tweets. Here's a good one... what the hell language are they speaking?
Z no go Ima bust on up indat b!tch.
I don't know. Just guessing, if GZ doesn't go to jail, this degenerate subculture member is going to perform a homosexual act on him.

Again, I don't know. Purely a SWAG.

- I must say that, for those of us who live in Central Florida, headlines that talk about a "child" being dead are a bit frustrating. When we see "kids" today and their willingness to, if not proclivity for, committing violence, age needs to be somewhat dismissed - especially among adolescents. These are not helpless children and our society cannot put itself at the mercy of them; this morning on the news I saw pictures of three "children" who mercilessly beat another child on a school bus, leaving him with a broken arm (because he reported that one of them tried to sell him some form of drugs). Nothing will happen to them except some charges that will mean they will resort to violence again later.
- I would have wished that Zimmerman had shown the wisdom to not get himself into this, but the idea that, just because he is an "adult", he should somehow have been magically capable of physically overcoming a 17 year-old who is taller and heavier, younger, probably more fit, and well-trained - more experienced in fighting - and truly more willing to resort to violence , is stupid. If you are killed by a 17 year-old you are just as dead as when killed by a 25 year-old. In fact, there seems to be some disparity of force in Zimmerman's favor.
- This stupid picture of the cherubic, innocent teenager, whether Martin (and they continue to use pictures that portray him as a little kid - kind of the reverse of when the papers made the pictures of OJ look more menacing) or any other, whether black or white, is a luxury this society can no longer afford given that we are encouraging a generation of social piranha. A large number of our children, for whatever reason and in whatever way, have been trained up to easily commit violence without remorse and they live within a system that seems to suggest it will be without consequences. Many of these are not the innocent flowers we used to imagine. We cannot afford to justify such behavior because people "are too young to know any better" or because "they have been mistreated". We can no longer afford to make such excuses for people and allow them to continue.
- Of course, we (well, I was not) were not angles when teenagers (and I'll not put in print some of the foolish things I did), but there was a line we would not cross, we lived in a world where we knew that false bravado and "bowing up on someone" could get you shot. If we keep teaching kids that there are no consequences for their actions, for how you choose to dress and behave, we will just see more of this; including all of those who think they are going to hit the streets and intimidate others. As I have noted in other posts, seems to me that the tweeted threats from one identifiable group of people to another are evidence that supports the reasonable fear that someone might later feel.
- If I am approached by a group of two or more "gangstas" I will not be willing to discuss the vagaries of self-defense with them nor wait until I am being beaten down. Via these tweets and threats they have profiled themselves and anyone would be a fool not to take them seriously.
Sorry for any lack of paragraph breaks - for some reason they are in the composition but not in the post itself when posted.

What a very excellent post sir...I could not agree with you more!
We as a society seriously need to update our current law's & punishment's when it comes to juveniles who commit violent crimes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back