bbt was robbed at gunpoint

recithree

how could this happen with a no guns allowed policy?oh yea.the signs dont work except at keeping law abiding citizens out or disarmed if they want to come in.

Link Removed

Virginia Beach, Va. - Virginia Beach police are asking for the public’s help in identifying the man who robbed the BB&T bank at 930 First Colonial Road shortly before noon on Friday.

Police say the man demanded money from the teller at gunpoint, then fled on foot. No one was injured during the robbery.

The man is described as a black male, over 6’0” tall, wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, jeans, white tennis shoes and black sunglasses.

Anyone with information about this crime is encouraged to call the Virginia Beach Crime Solvers Office at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (562-5887). Callers remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if their information leads to an arrest.

that's my bank too only in florida,, used to be called bank atlantic and when they changed the name to bb&t they don't have the armed security at the door anymore and the tellers are all enclosed in what i assume is bullet proof glass.....i looked for a no guns sign at the door and didn't see one so i went in just to see if anything changed but i normally just go through the drive through anyways .......hope they catch the guy anyways

Some of the locations have the glass/plastic (?) Around here it depends on the location.the sign on the door here is about a fiveish ince sticker in a not flashy color done in a outline with no background.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back