CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Bay Area Rapid Transit Police Shooting

Tatt,I think that is in part due to the political correctness of the country. Lets face it if I were to point that out to loudly I would be labeled a raciest. If you do it you would be labeled and "Uncle Tom" . It is unfortunate but to a large part that is the America we live in right now.

Shameful event. rip to the innocent victim, and my prayers are with the officer, and his family. i can only imagine how he feels. All comes down to training training training. looks like a life time settlement for the family.

NO, I have never known this, but look at our past tatt. racial inequality still existed withing our immediate lives. there are still pro segregationists still alive. Although dieing out. They still exist. This makes it extra taboo, and an extra open eye out for racism. Whites had it the best for the greater part of 300 years in the US, blacks did not. If this were a chinease, white , or italian kid, it would have been just as wrong.

Last edited:

You're right. All this reminds me of an incident that happened here in my hometown 3 years ago. The police were responding to a burglary. When they arrived, a 16-year old Black kid was at the scene and started running. An officer who believed the kid was reaching into his pants pocket for a weapon, shot him in the back of the head, killing him. This incident outraged the community because of the fact the the kid was unarmed. Al and Jesse, however, were nowhere to be found? Why? Because the officer who shot him was Black. I'd bet the rent that if the officer had been White, Al and Jesse would have been all over it.

These guys are not patriots. Pay attention at about 3 minutes 30 seconds.

LiveLeak.com - Video Shows Alleged Police Beating

Wow you could have started a new thread with that one!! A very controversial video... A belligerent, foul mouthed, pugnacious young man and the officers who seemingly lose thier cool with him. The escalation that took place definately could have been avoided. Cool heads always prevail.

By the way, the former BART officer who shot the unarmed suspect was arrested in Nevada without incident.

These guys are not patriots. Pay attention at about 3 minutes 30 seconds.

Just a quick Follow up to this..

Link Removed

Email