Battleship!!!! Go see this movie!!!

tcox4freedom

I just got back from seeing the movie "Battleship". All I can say is; "You need to go see it!"

This movie really honors our troops, veterans & wounded warriors. It's the BEST movie I've seen in a long time!!

I was hoping it was good. It got rotten tomatoes which usually means its pretty good but not a chick flick. Stupid tomatoes only good if it a stupid romance chick flick. My husband likes those better than I do. Make me blah. Glad to know I can rely on bad ratings 4 a good movie. Dark Shadows was funny & good. It has rotten tomatos too.

just got back from seeing it tonight, the CGI was top notch, but quite frankly much better than the acting. still, a worthwhile watch if you like things that go boom.

I was hoping it was good. It got rotten tomatoes which usually means its pretty good but not a chick flick. Stupid tomatoes only good if it a stupid romance chick flick. My husband likes those better than I do. Make me blah. Glad to know I can rely on bad ratings 4 a good movie. Dark Shadows was funny & good. It has rotten tomatos too.

There are one or two shots that the ladies will enjoy. But, this is primarily an action flick. It has also be pointed out that there are some uniform inaccuracies while the ships are underway. (But, this is film from Hollywood after all.)

Overall this film really paints a positive light of our military and pays honor to all veterans & wounded warriors. To me, that was a pleasant surprise; and it really makes the movie worthwhile to see.

-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back