Bass Pro asking to see CCW license

Interesting.... I was in a BPS yesterday looking at some reloading gear and ran into a guy that I knew was carrying..
This was in Georgia...
No signs and I didn't tell anyone I was... No worries??
Now I carry a 1911 5 in STI Spartan...

If was interesting when I took my jacket off in cracker barrel.... Some of the looks I got were priceless!!!

Ok, I'll bite. What was wrong with showing him your CCW license?

Why do you feel offended if someone asks to see your license?
Your driver's license?
Your id?
What LEO or GOV'T AGENCY gives him the right for this intrusion. You have no prob showing anything requested? Like your ss#. I never and I mean never give that on any Dr's record forms. You?

In Texas you would have a problem the only folks that can ask are a magistrate or LEO.

Right..... so I, Joe Citizen asks John Texan to if he has/to see his CHL...tell me exactly what Texas statute prohibits me from asking? There is no statute that requires him to answer me, but there is no statute that prohibits me from asking. This forum is getting crazier every day!

Unsure about which, but some states do have statutes that prohibit the sale of pistol ammo to persons not licensed to posses a pistol.

I do go to BP in Springfield often and If asked (I do carry concealed so I doubt that would happen) I would have no problem showing the card. Its not my store and I feel that if I want to shop there its a very minor inconvience. I have never been one to get hung up on was this right or wrong I pick my battles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back