Armed Psycho ~Attempt's~ To Murder People @ McDonald's

The_Outlaw

~The Dude Abides~
When Jestin Anthony Joseph, walked into a Ft. Worth, Texas McDonald’s and asked for a cup of water, that’s not all he was after. Witnesses say that the 24-year-old scumbag pulled out a handgun and then angrily pointed it at employees and customers (who were with their children) while he demanded their property.
Fort Worth police say that the surveillance video shows Joseph pulling the trigger at least five times while pointing it at individuals inside the restaurant (trying to kill them) but the gun wouldn’t fire.
At least one man attempted to wrestle the gun away from Joseph, but he was unable to.
Joseph then went outside and fired shot's into the air and at occupied vehicle's in the McDonald's parking lot.

Link Removed

As a legally armed Texan and as a frequent McDonald's customer, I have to say that this gun toting psycho-scumbag is 'very lucky' that I was not inside that particular McDonald's at that particular moment.
Seeing him trying to shoot innocent people for no reason would have been enough cause for me to take action against him.
He would have been leaving that McDonald's in either a stretcher or a body bag, because I would have lit his sorry butt up with my Glock 27. :angry:

Update....

The armed psycho (now incarcerated) is claiming that that he 'felt paranoid'....and he 'just snapped'.

I say that we all should 'help him' by forcefully removing his hand's with a small (or large) axe.
Then he won't ever be able to use a deadly weapon against innocent people ever again.
Problem solved.

Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back