Armed father rescues daughter from home invader

gejoslin

Illegitimi non carborundu
Armed father rescues daughter from home invader, The Press-Enterprise, San Bernardino, Calif. 06/16/13

Posted on June 18, 2013
A father and daughter were at their home in San Bernardino, Calif. when the daughter was confronted by a home invader. Upon seeing the intruder, the daughter screamed for help, at which point the criminal grabbed her. The father heard the screams, retrieved a gun, and went to his daughter’s aid. When the father arrived in the room with his daughter and the home invader, the intruder attempted to attack him, to which the father responded by shooting the criminal and ending the attack. (The Press-Enterprise, San Bernardino, Calif. 06/16/13)

Hm, I wonder if Diane Fienstein would have just said the father should have called the Police and played nice with the BG. By that time who knows what would have happened to the father and daughter. One more scum bag off the streets. Thanks for sharing.

Hm, I wonder if Diane Fienstein would have just said the father should have called the Police and played nice with the BG. By that time who knows what would have happened to the father and daughter. One more scum bag off the streets. Thanks for sharing.

no No NO!!!!
Have you learned nothing from our esteemed leaders?
Step out the back door and fire two shotgun rounds into the air. Then the home intruder will leave LMFAO!

no No NO!!!!
Step out the back door and fire two shotgun rounds into the air. Then the home intruder will leave LMFAO!

Biden is what this country has always needed...a court jester! :jester:

Armed father rescues daughter from home invader, The Press-Enterprise, San Bernardino, Calif. 06/16/13

Posted on June 18, 2013
A father and daughter were at their home in San Bernardino, Calif. when the daughter was confronted by a home invader. Upon seeing the intruder, the daughter screamed for help, at which point the criminal grabbed her. The father heard the screams, retrieved a gun, and went to his daughter’s aid. When the father arrived in the room with his daughter and the home invader, the intruder attempted to attack him, to which the father responded by shooting the criminal and ending the attack. (The Press-Enterprise, San Bernardino, Calif. 06/16/13)
Now this is in CA. So how could anyone in CA who supports their ridiculous gun laws argue that this father shouldn't have had a gun?

Originally Posted by gejoslin Link Removed

Posted on June 18, 2013
A father and daughter were at their home in San Bernardino, Calif. when the daughter was confronted by a home invader. Upon seeing the intruder, the daughter screamed for help, at which point the criminal grabbed her. The father heard the screams, retrieved a gun, and went to his daughter’s aid. When the father arrived in the room with his daughter and the home invader, the intruder attempted to attack him, to which the father responded by shooting the criminal and ending the attack. (The Press-Enterp
Link Removedrise, San Bernardino, Calif. 06/16/13)
Now this is in CA. So how could anyone in CA who supports their ridiculous gun laws argue that this father shouldn't have had a gun?

I'm sure they'll say he should have reasoned with him and taken into consideration his poor upbringing and lack of education. He was poorly understood as a child and didn't get enough hugs and kisses.

no No NO!!!!

Oh yeah, I totally forgot, silly me, what was I thinking? Forgot the Democrat solution ALWAYS works...I mean, Look how clean California, New York and Chicago are. Dang, looks like I should put my guns away for good huh? lol

I'm sure they'll say he should have reasoned with him and taken into consideration his poor upbringing and lack of education. He was poorly understood as a child and didn't get enough hugs and kisses.
"Head On," apply directly to the forehead.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot, silly me, what was I thinking? Forgot the Democrat solution ALWAYS works...I mean, Look how clean California, New York and Chicago are. Dang, looks like I should put my guns away for good huh? lol
In NY we absolutely have no issue in this area. NY allows deadly force to be used to thwart a burglary (NYS PL 35.20). There is no duty to retreat.

^^This.^^^

15 characters.

In NY we absolutely have no issue in this area. NY allows deadly force to be used to thwart a burglary (NYS PL 35.20). There is no duty to retreat.

But does the law protect your from the massive civil suit to follow? I feel like good ol' Mr. Bloomie would the one supplying the attorneys for the burglar.

I am glad that he was able to defend his family. If he was local I would volunteer to help with home repairs.

was the ammo purchased with his legally issued card verifying he was legal to buy ammo, and in a California approved firearm, and I hope it was not 'lead ' ammo, and that it was appropriately micro-stamped. How did he get it out of the safe and get the gun lock of it off so quick, and then load it ... soon enough ?

was the ammo purchased with his legally issued card verifying he was legal to buy ammo, and in a California approved firearm, and I hope it was not 'lead ' ammo, and that it was appropriately micro-stamped. How did he get it out of the safe and get the gun lock of it off so quick, and then load it ... soon enough ?

I wonder if they will now apply the new bullet tax on the rounds he fired or just the ones he still has...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back