Arm your business or move it. Fergison MO.

Kramer1113

IMHO, The business owners in Ferguson MO. Should do one of 2 things. Either arm your business 24/7, or move it.
I would move. Those businesses are not appreciated and face daily losses due to shop lifting.
Move to another community where maybe you will be appreciated.
If you chose to arm your business be prepared to use it.
I never understood why a gang mentality ruled and destroyed their own community?
Pick up and move!

This isn't going to be good for the gun grabbing crowd. They keep telling us the cops will protect us, just call 911 and they will be there in minutes. The cops never showed last night. This is the world gun grabbers want us living in. Take notice what happens wnen people can't defend themselves and the cops don't show. Who is going to pay for all this damage? What does destroying your neighborhood have to do with the death of an unarmed teenager? Just asking, being from the back woods some times I'm a little slow on the uptake. :sarcastic:

What does destroying your neighborhood have to do with the death of an unarmed teenager? Just asking, being from the back woods some times I'm a little slow on the uptake. :sarcastic:
Unless the subject matter involves Christians or Caucasians, one can't answer your question "honestly" without one being labeled a judgmental prejudiced racist bigot, among other things.

Life Is Good. :victory:

~ Fight Crime - Shoot Back ~

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back