Arkansas concealed carry license

Mine did today it skipped from pending to issued

License Issued - Expires on 07/23/2018.
113 days
Congrats jrb! I know you must be over joyed to finally have your CHCL issued.
Good luck and be safe!

Well, I called on Monday. They stated that they would do my state background check and I passed but then when I called Tuesday about the federal ( the lady that does that was out on Monday) I was told I needed to send in a new set of prints. I went to Searcy today and had them done and I mailed them in fifteen minutes ago. So she said to expect 2-3 weeks before hearing back from them. I am on day 124
I was wondering if you've heard anything yet? My wife will be taking her class next month at Arkansas Armory and then we'll take the advanced classes together.
But wondering how long is she going to have to wait?

Filed online, mailed forms and print cards 3-10, in hand on 7-24.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using USA Carry mobile app

Link Removed I can't post to the thread

I am not sure why I can not post a response to the thread but here is my answer after you wrote.

"Sorry, I made a mistake. My 120 days were on July 13th. I called on July 15th and they said I passed my state and the lady that did federal would be in on Tues. (16th)I called back on Tues. ( 16th) and they informed me that I needed a new set of finger prints. I went on Wed. (17th)and did a computer print and mailed it in certified. They got it on Thurs.(18th) I am still showing pending background check "

Could you please post to the thread for me .
Thanks, Amie
Amie was having a problem posting and she sent this PM for me to post for her. Hope she gets back on soon.​

I've had mine for about 2 weeks now. Usually only get to carry on the weekends as I cannot carry at work. I know one thing. I've never scanned so many entrances to so many businesses in my life hahaha. In the past I only checked to ensure the place was open. It has definitely raised my situational awareness.

Link Removed I can't post to the thread

I am not sure why I can not post a response to the thread but here is my answer after you wrote.

Amie was having a problem posting and she sent this PM for me to post for her. Hope she gets back on soon.​

Wondering if Amie got hers yet?

Wondering if Amie got hers yet?
Posted for Amie. She still can't post to this thread.
It is too bad that I can't get a life time membership for free... haha.... someone on the board wrote and was wondering if I have gotten mine yet. Please let them know that the answer is no, I am still pending background check :(
Sorry if this is a second private message but it is not showing on my side that it sent. It is too bad that won't offer me a lifetime concealed license. LOL. Also someone on the board ask if I got mine in yet. As of this afternoon, it still shows pending background check

Just checked mine and it changed to pending printing. 92 days so far. I feel like I've had new life breathed into me. LOL Happy Happy ME.

This is my timeline. May 5th went to LR state police dept and had finger prints taken, I had done the apt on line 2 days before. status was "Pending Data entry". Day 48 June 25th changed to "pending back ground check. Day 92 Aug. 8th changed to "pending printing". Day 98 Aug 14th changed to ""License issued".
I will up date when I get it in the mail.

She can't post to this thread.
I got my license issued today! Hopefully I will have it in tomorrow. I am super excited!!! they got my app in on March 13th, I resubmitted my finger prints July 16th and they received them July 17th. License issued Aug 14th! so glad I am FINALLY getting it!
Amie Adams

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back