Are you a racist if you own a gun?

Considering 98% of violent crime commited against blacks is done by other blacks, and similar numbers hold true for whites as well, I think you'd be racist to be against guns at all.
By being anti-gun, you're against a person's right to defend themselves from violent crimes, even if those crimes are inter-racial in nature.

I guess it depends on the Race, Nationality, or sexual preferences of the unknown perp trying to harm me or my family.

I am definitely racist. I own a black G22, a black Sig P238, a black .30-06, a black .17 HMR, and a black LMT MWS.

I own no white guns, and I don't want to own any white guns, nor purple, nor pink, nor fuschia.

I am definitely racist. I own a black G22, a black Sig P238, a black .30-06, a black .17 HMR, and a black LMT MWS.

I own no white guns, and I don't want to own any white guns, nor purple, nor pink, nor fuschia.

Me neither. My son adamantly refuses any gun that is pink or purple, but he really liked the red, blue or green ones at the gun show! I don't think there were any white guns present, except for a couple antique ivory-handled revolvers that were actually very pretty... Do they count?

I am sure you are more comfortable around progressive Liberal anti gunners because you would know that they can't be racist.:no: Your God given right to self preservation be dammed.
Guess I will have to give up my guns to prove I am not racist! Can I come to dinner now?
All Democrats are not KKK members but ALL KKK members were Demos!
I was not going to respond to this story but since I saw your post I just wanted to say hello to a Brave Patriot. Just like Ken Blackwell that I met at an NRA convention.:yu:
The ironic thing is that on most other issues, I'm quite liberal. That of course isn't good enough. What these people want is not agreement, but ABSOLUTE OBEDIENCE. Fail to render that, and they "authorize" themselves to put David Duke in the shade in terms of racist rhetoric.

In a similar fashion, the far left has "authorized" itself to be anti-Semitic.

Considering 98% of violent crime commited against blacks is done by other blacks, and similar numbers hold true for whites as well, I think you'd be racist to be against guns at all.
By being anti-gun, you're against a person's right to defend themselves from violent crimes, even if those crimes are inter-racial in nature.
But that's autonomy as a free adult.

That's not what leftists want.

They want submission and unquestioning obedience.

But that's autonomy as a free adult.

That's not what leftists want.

They want submission and unquestioning obedience.

I recently saw a paper that stated that being a progressive liberal simply means you seek moral superiority without regard for reason or thought. I found that to be profoundly accurate in today's culture.

I have posted this before, it bears re-posting. "No Guns for Negroes: The Racist History of Gun Control," Part 1

BTW, I am married to a sista, AND I own firearms. Where does that put me?
Squarely in the middle of an enlightened, free American.

I recently saw a paper that stated that being a progressive liberal simply means you seek moral superiority without regard for reason or thought. I found that to be profoundly accurate in today's culture.
My definition of a progressive is somebody who says, that "We shouldn't ignore all the good that Stalin did."

That story is such B.S. How do the liberals come up with this crap ?, and then justify it as being the truth because of some B.S research ?.

They all must be on crack or something for all of them to be that stupid and to believe that crap.

What a bs article, it's not even worth commenting on.
It's completely laughable, of course. But as was noted, the anti-gunners and left leaning media will quote such studies as 'proof' or support for their positions without ever hinting at how bogus the study is. And we all know that a great deal of our populace is clueless enough to believe them and base their votes on such crap. That's why we need to be aware of such things and be able to intelligently rebut them.

I don't think I'm a racist I have several different colors of guns, black, white, brown, and silver, don't care for green or camo, oh no does that make me a hunter racist, whoever started this has to be a lifelong troll, that's is one of the most rediculas things I have ever heard being a racist if you own a gun, jesus how *********g stupid is that

Link Removed

Libs always try to twist the truth to meet their own agenda. The above is on the library at Univ. of Illinois. Interestingly enough, it was placed there in 1905 while the KKK was at it's prime and civil rights were still in the distant future.

Link Removed

Libs always try to twist the truth to meet their own agenda. The above is on the library at Univ. of Illinois. Interestingly enough, it was placed there in 1905 while the KKK was at it's prime and civil rights were still in the distant future.
Why is Democrat at the end of that plaque? Abraham Lincoln was a Republican. Of course, I guess that was the point you were trying to make.

How could a University of higher learning F-up something like this?
Sadly they probably feel no remorse or guilt for twisting the facts like that. They way they see it it is okay because they are so much smarter than the rest of us. They are simply using their great intellect to correct those things that need to be corrected. Facts and the truth are things they need not concern themselves with.

Link Removed

The term 'democrat' means one who is an advocate of social justice and of democracy. The party 'Democrat' I cannot define without LukeM getting mad at me and my language.

In 1905, they didn't "screw" this up. They were saying that Lincoln was a 'democrat', not a Democrat. This is only getting a lot of airtime recently because someone tweeted it and then it got into Fox News' hands.

I'm sure if it was a legitimate screw up then in the last 108 years, someone would have fixed it.

Interestingly, Lincoln actually started in the Whig party.

Perhaps in this instance, the word "democrat" was being used to describe his achievements, and not his political affiliations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back