Are you a racist if you own a gun?

Rhino

Are you a racist if you own a gun?
By John Lott
Published November 01, 2013
FoxNews.com
If you believe a new study, whites who own guns do so because they harbor racist feelings towards blacks. Indeed, in the study, four Australian and British psychologists also claim that racism is associated with opposition to gun control.
The lead paragraph on this study in Friday's New York Daily News summed up the claim this way: "Racism and guns go together."
So how is racism measured? Well, you are apparently “racist” if you don't agree that the legacy of slavery still has a great impact on how blacks are faring today. After all, slavery was abolished 158 years ago.......
Read the rest at:
Link Removed

What a joke. Even the gov't own research recently showed their thinking was wrong about gun owners and guns.

When your reading this from the main Forum page it just says:
Are You Prejudice if you own a....
I wandered in just to see what the punchline was.

Everyones racist to some extent. Why do the Politically correct have to push racism on people anyway? Leave it alone, its better left unsaid. Seems like every type of Dem article starts off with a can of gasoline and a hot match.

That's funny.

I'm Black. Apart from self-avowed neo-Nazis, I've had more racial slurs hurled at me in the internet by self-avowed White "liberal", anti-gun Democrats for refusing to obey their ORDERS to endorse gun control than anyone else.

Interesting story:
I was once doing laundry in a Lakewood, Ohio laundromat. After putting in a few loads, I walked across the parking lot to McDonald's for breakfast. As usual, I was wearing an NRA ballcap and carrying some gun books and or magazines. I was immediately accosted by an elderly White cleaner who berated me for wearing an NRA hat. Among his various displays of imbecility, he declared that the NRA should be "banned". When I stated that "The last time organizations started getting banned, we misplaced 6,000,000 Jews somewhere.", he replied that he "wasn't so sure that was such a BAD thing."

The history of gun control in North America is the history of violent White supremacism and the efforts of its adherents to create a "safe working environment" for themselves.

Scratch an anti-gunner, find a Klansman.

I have posted this before, it bears re-posting. "No Guns for Negroes: The Racist History of Gun Control," Part 1

BTW, I am married to a sista, AND I own firearms. Where does that put me?

I know many different gun owners of many different races and I have no problems going out to the range with any of them. Liberals and Democrats are using their wealth and control of the media empire to spread any and all misinformation they can about guns and to corrupt people views and opinions. Not sure of their agenda but there is one there to be seen.

That's funny.

I'm Black. Apart from self-avowed neo-Nazis, I've had more racial slurs hurled at me in the internet by self-avowed White "liberal", anti-gun Democrats for refusing to obey their ORDERS to endorse gun control than anyone else.

Interesting story:
I was once doing laundry in a Lakewood, Ohio laundromat. After putting in a few loads, I walked across the parking lot to McDonald's for breakfast. As usual, I was wearing an NRA ballcap and carrying some gun books and or magazines. I was immediately accosted by an elderly White cleaner who berated me for wearing an NRA hat. Among his various displays of imbecility, he declared that the NRA should be "banned". When I stated that "The last time organizations started getting banned, we misplaced 6,000,000 Jews somewhere.", he replied that he "wasn't so sure that was such a BAD thing."

The history of gun control in North America is the history of violent White supremacism and the efforts of its adherents to create a "safe working environment" for themselves.

Scratch an anti-gunner, find a Klansman.

I am sure you are more comfortable around progressive Liberal anti gunners because you would know that they can't be racist.:no: Your God given right to self preservation be dammed.
Guess I will have to give up my guns to prove I am not racist! Can I come to dinner now?
All Democrats are not KKK members but ALL KKK members were Demos!
I was not going to respond to this story but since I saw your post I just wanted to say hello to a Brave Patriot. Just like Ken Blackwell that I met at an NRA convention.:yu:

The most common thing about Liberals, they aren't liberal at all. They mostly believe in their way or the highway.

Sounds like some liberals went into this study with their typical "open minded" approach and just so happened to come out with the exact same beliefs as they did before the study.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back