Are there any RVers on USAC?

tcox4freedom

I thought I would let my USAC family know that my wife and I have begun a 1-4 year plan to sell all "non-essential" things we own and hit the road as a fulltime family with our two children.

I was wondering if we have any other Rvers out there?

Please speak up and give a shout out!

Not yet, but my wife and I are on the same mission. To be free, for at least a few years, of material entanglements and build our already amazing marriage into something even stronger while seeing this great nation of ours at the same time.
The states we visit and travel through will depend greatly on their firearms laws.

tcox4freedom, I sent you a PM about this.
We full timed for 9 years and still have a rv, it's a great way to see the USA and properly done you can live fairly cheap while doing it.

Wife and I full-time in our 40 ft DP for the last 8 years. PM me if you need any info. We have no brick and mortar home. All we own is in/on the 6 wheeled rolling home. Check out RV.net as a site to help you answer any questions you may have. Not a "cheap" life style so we work-camp to help pay some of the expenses. Check out workamper.com for that info

see ya down the road someday

Wife and I full-time in our 40 ft DP for the last 8 years. PM me if you need any info. We have no brick and mortar home. All we own is in/on the 6 wheeled rolling home. Check out RV.net as a site to help you answer any questions you may have. Not a "cheap" life style so we work-camp to help pay some of the expenses. Check out workamper.com for that info

see ya down the road someday

Thanks for those links riata!

I will PM you in just a few.

My wife and I have a small vitamin/suppliment/essential oils business. I'm hoping that we can increase our web sales and maybe do some tradeshows as a "primary" means of support. But, I'm definitely interested in workcamping and other means to get by more inexpensively.

Because of my health and two large dogs, I've come to believe buying a Class "A" is the way to go. I know that they might not be as comfortable as a 5'er. But, I can lay down while my wife drives and my kids can do their schoolwork while on the move.

PM incoming!

My wife and I full timed for 10 years, and still would be, except for a family emergency and care giving responsibilities. There's no better lifestyle. I would suggest that you join either Good Sam Club or the Escapees' Club for such essential things as mail forwarding services. They also furnish you a legal address, since you're going to be on the road. I know that this may not should be said here, but we had firearms in our rig at all times, anywhere in the US. We didn't have CHL's for all states, but felt OK with this since our rig was our home. Never a problem, but we don't cause problems anyway. I guess we weren't totally legal in every state, but we don't get "profiled" and we SURE don't ask for an LEO's attention.

The wife and I traveled for 6 yrs. in a class "A" 36' Airstream Landyacht. Due to parents health problems we had to come back and live in brick and mortar again. I love the road, and miss the lifestyle. We will again take to the highway in a few years I hope. I wish you well in your journey's.

The wife and I traveled for 6 yrs. in a class "A" 36' Airstream Landyacht. Due to parents health problems we had to come back and live in brick and mortar again. I love the road, and miss the lifestyle. We will again take to the highway in a few years I hope. I wish you well in your journey's.

Thanks Duke!
I hope things go well for your family.

@boots- prayers to your family.
Thanks for the recommendation. I've heard some good things about Escapees. Right now, I think that's what we will do.

I was looking into my local GS club. Is that all I need to do; or do you have to join at the national level as well?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back