AR.15 or AK.47.

Joepev

I like the Ak.47 cheaper ammo also .I Own both but I seem to enjoy AK more .

I had a colt an sold it rite away an bought the stag modle 3 seems to be way better gun to me .an then i bought my frist AK an have not shot stag in over a year .

150 yds or less, AK all day long... Over that, give me an AR.... (given only these 2 choices) This is from real world experience, not opinion... (well, it is my opinion after my actual real-world experience, lol)

In my location, a shot over 100 yds would not be the norm.... So I have 2 AK's and no AR's

AR or AK

I have the LWRC M6IC which i Love! (AR type) i also own a couple of AK's...let me tell you, they are built to last! (And Blast) one russian underfold stock and an American all Black. If i had to chose today, LWRC Hands Down! There will be only 500 made this year, each one will be numbered. Get your orders in...(i can take your orders).

From personal experience several years ago, the AK wins. The Colt nearly got me killed twice and I switched til I got back home.

Colt AR-15 and a Moisin Nagant M-44 if you want a Russian gun. AR-15s are the M1911s of the rifle world. Would you like fries with that AR-15 sir?

The AR takes the prize. You want AK reliability get a 7.62 piston upper, accuracy get a nice fluted 20" upper or a 50 bolt action upper. The ability to swap each and EVERY part around your lower makes it capable of everything. If US Palm gets their prototype that can swap barrels out of the prototype stage it will really open up the AK possibilities.

If environment isn't completely adverse and operator maintenance opportunity is fairly regular, AR all day. Otherwise AK has proven itself.

Used the AR (M-16) in the Military, own a WASR 10/63 (AK) now and love it. Unbeatable value for money.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back