Apendix Carry with J Frame

Oh, great. I can go from 5 bullets down to 3 for self defense. :lol:

2 empty chambers used to be a lot of law enforcement's protocols for revolvers.

I can remember when this was the chief protocol of USN shore patrol too.

2 empty chambers used to be a lot of law enforcement's protocols for revolvers.

I can remember when this was the chief protocol of USN shore patrol too.
When was that? When my hubby served on Shore Patrol they were issued an SP armband, a white web belt, and a black billy club. They were assigned in pairs. No guns. The only time he wore a sidearm was either quarterdeck watch or pier watch. In the early 1970's, the disbursing officer and his clerk would wear sidearms when they picked up cash from the bank to take to the mess decks on the ship for paying the crew. All their sidearms were Colt .45 semi-autos.

When was that? When my hubby served on Shore Patrol they were issued an SP armband, a white web belt, and a black billy club. They were assigned in pairs. No guns. The only time he wore a sidearm was either quarterdeck watch or pier watch. In the early 1970's, the disbursing officer and his clerk would wear sidearms when they picked up cash from the bank to take to the mess decks on the ship for paying the crew. All their sidearms were Colt .45 semi-autos.

38 Special revolvers at Kenitra NTC in Morocco -- 1968.

I got to hang out with the shore patrol because one of the chiefs was my next door neighbor.

But you were hanging out with the Navy Shore Patrol?

Yup they were my buddies.

They taught me everything I ever needed to know there --

1 - how to shoot revolvers;

2 - how to hunt rabbits with revolvers;

3 - horseback riding with mean Arabian stallions along the beach;

4 - how to "shoof" (French word) for Moroccan whores in town.

Etc.

Okay Well I was in the real Army in '64, before I was eligible for the draft, 17 shooting real guns.

Now to the thread! I would carry any of my revolvers except my Blackhawk appendix carry with it loaded to full capacity. I would want a holster that completely enclosed the trigger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back