Anyone have plans to visit N.J. w/ a firearm ?

Regarding your NRA membership, I have been noticing a lot of so called NRA members renouncing their membership for one reason or another, especially on
youtube. I and many others have concluded this is a ploy to divide and conquer by TROLLS, who give lame reasons and publicize it.
Just another lame bemused attempt by the gun control lobby. Beware NRA members don't be sucked in by these people, their new agenda is to work within
to try and divide. Don't fall for it. their all despite TROLLS.

The Mission of the NRA is defense of the 2nd Amendment. I hear people raging on them about why they don't get involved in other things, or why they support on candidate over another. And why they support a Bill that you disagree with. The answer is, they are only concerned and active in things dealing with the 2nd Amendment. So if a candidate is pro 2nd Amendments issues and doesn't favor something in the Education field that you favor, they will give the candidate a good grade. They are not a advocate for or against Education issues. I hear people cut down the NRA a lot because they don't get involved with other issues. It I s not their agenda, or reason for existence. Their only reason for existence is the defense of the 2nd Amendment. So the next time you see the NRA supporting someone or group, look at their stance on the 2nd Amendment only. That is the determining factor. Nothing else. No political party or candidate is of concern, only their gun rights stance and beliefs. If they support something you don't, it may be you that is not seeing "the big picture".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back