Anyone ever google 1986 FOPA?

Newbie62

Open the Wikipedia page, Feds enacted this in 86, they haven't been able to enforce it since then, so why the big worry now? They have a background check in there very similar to what's being proposed now, list individuals who can't buy guns, although the new proposal is cleaned up to be politically correct. But of interest to me is the section on national gun registry. In 86, they made a law forbidding it! Don't figure. Does this mean that if you don't like a law, you can just change it?

Open the Wikipedia page, Feds enacted this in 86, they haven't been able to enforce it since then, so why the big worry now? They have a background check in there very similar to what's being proposed now, list individuals who can't buy guns, although the new proposal is cleaned up to be politically correct. But of interest to me is the section on national gun registry. In 86, they made a law forbidding it! Don't figure. Does this mean that if you don't like a law, you can just change it?

So what are you saying?

Stop fighting these idiots?

Yea I don't think so!

Gotta keep fighting them on this because Obama has already proved to us that he will ignore most any law that he doesn't agree with.

Obama can (and does) ignore laws and get away with it, we cannot. Our future, our children and grandchildren's and all of America, as we know it, are at stake. We cannot make any mistakes. No slipups. We must stay united in our efforts to maintain Liberty and Freedom. Stay focused, stay involved.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back