Any XBOX gamers??

KimberPB

Just wondering if we have an XBOX gamers on the forum. I thought it may be fun to hook up and play some Call of Duty, Left for Dead, ect with some fellow USACarry members.

My Gamertag is:
pbflatliner2

My gamertag is USACarry but don't get time to play online anymore. Don't even think I have Xbox live membership anymore.

If you do computer (not console) online games, have you ever tried Aces High? Its a WWII flight sim, but you can also drive a bunch of vehicles (don't know why you would, but a lot of folks do). Obviously you need a good joystick and a headset. There are dozens of fighters, bombers, fighter-bombers, torpedo bombers etc. They have aircraft from England, America, Germany, Italy, Japan and Russia.

You ask if they have a Spitfire? They have like 6, a Spit I, IX, XIV, XVI, a Seafire (can land on carriers) and more. Heck, they have two Yaks: 9U and 9T. They do an excellent job of modeling the differences in the aircraft. It's a good community, folks tend to be older and a little more mature.

Their website is hitechcreations.com. The download is free and you get two weeks free without giving them a credit card number. Once I'm back employed you'll find me on there as Taffy2, flying my beloved B24J Liberator (4-engined American bomber) or in my little plywood Yak-9U. Check them out if you like flight sims :)

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back