Any suggestions for a IWB Glock G 36 holster

MrRisto

Traded my S&W Sigma for a Glock G 36. :pleasantry:

Haven't shot it yet :cray: but I am enjoying the feel of the Glock and I like the fact that it's a 45 auto.

I am looking to carry all the time and was thinking about the following holsters. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

C Tac holster
Cross breed SuperTuck Deluxe
Milt sparks Holster

Thanks in advance!

Haven't shot it yet :cray: but I am enjoying the feel of the Glock and I like the fact that it's a 45 auto.

I am looking to carry all the time and was thinking about the following holsters. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

C Tac holster
Milt sparks Holster

Thanks in advance!

You taken a look at -> Products ?
10% rebate if you put this code in Special Instructions, or E-mail it to them: 12-2349
I have 2 Kholsters, extremely comfortable, and you can trim/combat cut it any way you like and it doesn't void the lifetime warranty. If you don't like it, return it in 90 days, and they'll fix it or refund your $, no problem. Personally, i like them the way they come from the factory without cutting them. Your body shape may vary from mine.

At the other end of the spectrum, is "The Answer" by Tucker Gunleather, you can get it lined inside with leather for an extra $15.00 Some here use "Silent Thunder-Leather Lined" by Tucker Gunleather, leather lining may allow a "quieter draw" should circumstances require it.

You didn't mention what "system" you wanted.
Crossbreed and Tucker Leather offer Velcro belt "clips" as well as others. Kholster has metal, or optional kydex clips. Did you want to order a belt with Velcro sewn under it? Do you want leather loops showing on your belt?

I have no affiliation with any company. Only mentioning those things because you didn't, and I didn't know if you were aware of them. Look at all, then decide for yourself.

I also carry a Glock 36, and I've tried many different holsters over the years, but have only been completely satisfied with one. Check this place out: Link Removed

They are a small, family owned business in Florida. Their prices are great and the quality is surprisingly excellent. I bought the Pro Carry LT and a spare mag holder, and I couldn't be happier. Leather working is just one of those professions that are still better made by people rather than machines in giant factories.

Link Removed

I love mine for my G23.... can't beat the price, service, warranty or comfort.

Some here use "Silent Thunder-Leather Lined" by Tucker Gunleather, leather lining may allow a "quieter draw" should circumstances require it.
Silent Thunder has always been a giholsters.com product. Rob actually was selling holsters for both companies. Here are posts from another forum to help clear the confusion about the Silent Thunder Holsters.

"Due to a product conflict and confusion between the Garrett Industries Silent Thunder holster line and the Tucker First Strike holster line, Garrett Industries Silent Thunder holsters will no longer be available on the Tucker sites. It is with regret that we at Garrett had to sever ties with Rob at Tuckergunleather.com. Rob is a great guy to work with and has been stuck in the middle of two competing entities for far too long. We wish Rob well in all his endeavors and count him as a close friend."

Ron Garrett
Garrett Industries

And Rob Longenecker's response..

"So, here at Tucker Gunleather we've sold our last Silent Thunder.
If you have a Silent Thunder on order with us, we'll ship it soon, but we're not taking any more orders for Silent Thunder products.

I wish Ron and Sheryl great success as they move in a new direction without us. Sometimes you have to clear out what exists now to create new opportunities for the future.

Garrett Industries and Tucker Gunleather will both continue to grow and add new products. Both companies are actually energized as a result of the split and looking forward to exciting futures.

Ron, Sheryl and I remain friends."

Best wishes,

Rob

+1 for Kholster. I carry a Sig P250 all day in one and forget that I have it on. More adjustable than CB supertuck, less $, but not as pretty. But, it is for CC so who sees it any way.

Semper Fi

I carry my G26 in a Nick Matthews holster. Custom leather in under 2 weeks. I have been wearing mine every day for over a month and it is very comfy. I do not dress around my weapon and my 26 disappears under just about any untucked shirt.
NM Holsters - *Products

C Tac holster
Milt sparks Holster

Thanks in advance!

SuperTuck is great can't go wrong but if you want to save some $$ and not wait 8-10 weeks for it to be made, look at the Galco KingTuk. You can just pick it up at most gun shops. It's built a little tougher than the supertuck, the only concern I have with it is summertime carry. Like I said it's built with a little thicker leather like most traditional hip holsters are then has a saddle leather on the inside. Witch may not be comfortable directly on your skin. I've got a ST for my Sigma and although I don't carry it anymore, its pretty comfortable, I'm carrying my Glock 26 in a N82 Tactical holster, cheap well made and comfortable, can't go wrong for $40. I also just got a Smartcarry the other day for when the weather heats up, I've only worn it a couple times but it's a lot more comfortable then you'd think it would be.

I'm partial to the Blade-Tech UCH. It's tuckable, and unless you're going commando (no briefs) it's quite comfortable.

Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe all the way!!! The only holster I buy now. I have a drawer full of "custom" holsters that are no where near as comfortable and twice the cost. Save yourself the time and money and buy one, it will be the last holster you ever buy.

For IWB, I favor TT Gunleather for my daily carry Glock 27 when wearing a suit.
For casual wear, especially carrying during a long day, the Supertuck Deluxe is very comfortable.
A great OWB is UBG Holster's Regulator with one-way snaps on their belt loops; hugs closely to the body like a pancake.

Below: TT Gunleather Reinforced Mouth IWB Holster; Glock 27
Link Removed

Below: Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe IWB; Glock 27, S&W M&P 40
Link Removed

Below: Regulator OWB with sharkskin trim and loops, front and back; Glock 27
Link Removed

UBG Holsters also makes the IWB Canute, which is a great IWB with only a 3-4 week wait.

Below: UBG Holsters Canute IWB, front and back; Glock 27
Link Removed

Hope this helps.

I carry a G27 in a White Hat Holsters Maxtuck. Its of the Crossbreed Clone variety, price is right, with quick delivery.

If you want, you can order extra kydex scabbards and use the same holster for multiple guns.

www.whitehatholsters.com

Got mine in like a week exactly. I can post up some pics if you want.

Email the owner tony. He is a quick and great reply.

Andy
2011-04-25_23-28-54_995-1000.jpg

2011-04-25_23-29-12_5-1000.jpg

I also carry a Glock 36, and I've tried many different holsters over the years, but have only been completely satisfied with one. Check this place out: Link Removed

They are a small, family owned business in Florida. Their prices are great and the quality is surprisingly excellent. I bought the Pro Carry LT and a spare mag holder, and I couldn't be happier. Leather working is just one of those professions that are still better made by people rather than machines in giant factories.

First, thank you for your kind remarks! Since you listed our website into this into this post, I figured I might as well offer the entire forum a discount on our holsters.

You guys feel free to use promo code: uscarry

My name is Travis and I currently do work with the rest of my family. We support all gun forums and we do support the second amendment.

Thanks and God Bless

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back