Any reviews of Armslist?

sig_man

I have a couple of handguns I am thinking of selling to finance some new handgun purchases. Has anyone used or heard any information, good or bad regarding Armslist.com?

Listed and sold on the same day. I particularly liked dealing with buyers in my area so I arranged the sale at a location that I was comfortable with.

I have a couple of handguns I am thinking of selling to finance some new handgun purchases. Has anyone used or heard any information, good or bad regarding Armslist.com?

Armslist can be a good resource but be careful. I would only sell in state and to CCL holder. ( see my recent thread about Washington man in jail)

Have you checked out the "market place" on this site?

I agree with Whitefeather 100% sell only in state and to a individual who has a concealed weapon permit for your state, Don't accept CCLor CWP that has expired nor a photocopy .

Sold my ruger lcp I live in Cleveland Ohio . Took a while to sell . Wrote up a bill of sale and he didn't want to sign or anything , but he showed me his dl and told me he had his Ccw before he came to meet me . He showed me both and he was about 40 that's all that you have to do . Make sure there not a felon . Ccw . And over 21 and live in your state :

Bought a remington 1187 sportsman shotgun for 350 cash last year after turkey day. never been fired or loaded. but in nv the site sees little action at this time.
if you use it, or any other personal deal, get a sold to and bought from receipt...just in case.

Good point on that but Ohio laws says as long as you check there not a felon . If they have a Ccw . The license and there over 21 with a valid dl you did all the checking you had to . So if they use the gun in a crime and ATF comes to your door this is his business card sold it to him he shows me a valid dl and Ccw license.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back