Any preppers/ area militia's in the state?

S&WM&P40

Any other preppers in NH? How about militia's or tactical shooting clubs>?

Didn't you just post something about how foolish it would be to put this information on the web?

No, I said publicly posting threats is foolish, not all militias are nut Jobs who want to run the government their way.

Nor are tactical shooting clubs, ISPDA trains people in tactical shooting. Gunsite,Frontsight, Sig academy, Magpul etc..

It's a fun way to get together and spend a few hours shooting.

I don't get that fullyarmedcitizen , read it anyway you want it still reads the same ! Whats with this anti-sheepdog crap how do you read that !!!

Keep looking. Treo is right, most militias don't have a high profile, but they are there. Ididn't know there was one here in my area until someone just asked me to join as a medical instructor. Never would have known he was part of the militia. They do have a small website with a calendar that shows meetings and training sessions, but they tend to keep everything important off the net.

Keep looking, you will find them.

Now now. No need to start getting nasty. I think what Treo was attempting to relay to you was that no real militia or prepper groups are going to discuss anything online or even phone. So essentially, she was trying to save you time and effort. You need to know someone who knows someone who can vouch for you. Kind of like
an outlaw motorcycle club:secret:

LOL, No the groups you are talking about are the ones that give militia groups bad names. Groups as you just described are the Neo Nazi and other militia groups who are in the group for other reasons then defending the state/city and the citizens in it.

Most groups want people to know they are there and want them to join. Groups that choose to be hidden have other goals in mind.

None the less, just wanted to see If any fellow groups wanted to train with our group and take part in the food and blood drives among other public events.

If Your out there in NH and want to join our group or have our groups train or hold events together. Contact me on here and we will work something out.

No, the groups I'm talking about have a healthy fear of the government and don't want them to know how many people are in their group, what kinds of weapons they use, and other strategic info such as food stores, amounts of ammo, etc. by going online and talking about it, it's easy to track where the post came from thus putting the group on danger of the wrong people knowing too much about them. The point of a militia is to defend the homeland from tyrants foreign AND DOMESTIC. Seems the latter more than the aforementioned is what we have to worry about now-a-days.

LOL, please. In this day and age( post 9-11, Patriot Act, cyber defense act, etc..) If big brother wants to know about you they will. Warrent less phone taps, GPS tracking, Predator drones etc... Your really naive if you believe, not talking online about it makes you safe from big brothers watchful eyes.

The terrorist groups have the same idea, no cell phones, internet, hand passed notes to trusted members only. Yet time and time again, their asses are blown up, or snatched up by SF forces.

If our government wants you, they get you.

If hiding is really your goal, then in today's day and age, Your best bet is hiding in plain sight.

Oh yeah. I agree 100% I just think if you don't pop up on their radar in the first place and they don't know who you are, they can't open an illegal surveillance op on your group. But if they hear about you, absolutely, your screwed. No matter what you do.

That's just it, hiding in plain sight now adays works better then hiding in the shadows.

Sure they will look into to you or your group, but when they realize it's nothing. They will move on and track the quote on quote, shadow groups.

Its stupid because the militias DO try to hide and this guy is publicly asking for one lmao. I will post wherever I please.

BTW, If Navy Seals operate every 2/3 missions in the mainland US, who do you think they are fighting? Baahhaaha

LOL, again I state the ones with stuff to hide do just that HIDE.. I see your one of the quote on quote gun nuts who sleeps in a tin foil hat. Spend less time worrying about conspiracies about government attack and live your life. You must be more naive then I thought if you believe your really going to stop them from taking what you have, If they truly want it. Unless you have anti tank guns, sams and other high power weapons, we stand little chance, if they come knocking with Apache gunship's, M1A Abrams main battle tanks etc.. So you live in your little shadow world believing they know nothing about you. Let me know how the Hellfire missile from the Predator drone feels.

Simply internet search pulls up hundreds and hundreds of militia's, funny how they choose not to hide?? Hell even the 1% outlaw biker Ganges have websites with information on the group and the clubs. Even has recruitment information. Did they also miss the memo to hide??,LOL..

My bet is that as the gov implements more restrictions on firearms, that will actually have little or no benefit to the public, they are usual unwittingly dramatically increasing the ranks of militia, prepers etc. I would also suspect such groups will stock pile more and more weapons for fear of bans and outright confiscation! So in the end, ineffective restrictions will likely increase the risk of serious mayhem!

For what it's worth, NO, I'm not involved in any such organizations but I bet I've made it on some watch list just for posting here :unsure:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back